Chapter 20.

"Ahhhh fuck, fuck,"Trey groaned releasing on my stomach as I turned around,"That was amazing."

We started making out again.

"Mmm, stay right here,"I said.

"Where are you going?"he asked.

"Downstairs to umm get a few things,"I lied.

"Well you stay in bed, I'll go get whatever you need baby,"he said getting up.

"NO!"I yelled,"Sit down, I'll get it myself."

"Oh okay, I guess, but do you have to put this on,"he said referring to my robe,"I want to see that ass walk away from me and all your naked glory."

"I'll be naked when I get back okay, now let me go,"I said,"And do not come out of this room, in fact don't move out of that bed please."

"Yes ma'am now hurry,"he said.

I grabbed the ties of my robe and closed it before tiptoeing down the hall. I know I seen David for a fact. I can't be going crazy.

"David?"I whispered,"DAVID?!"

Shit!

I went to his room and he wasn't in there. Where the fuck could he be?

"Looking for me?"he said.

"Shit David you scared the hell out of me, come here,"I said pulling him inside his room.

"What do you want?"he asked getting undressed from work.

"Shhh lower your voice please,"I said,"I need a favor."

"Wow really?"he rolled his eyes.

"Seriously,"I responded.

"What, you want me to stay out the way while you go pounce on your little boyfriend?"he asked obviously irritated.

"Look just please stay in here, don't come out of this room for anything, I'm going downstairs to get some snacks I'll bring you some just please don't leave out of this room or make any loud noises,"I explained.

"He doesn't know I live here do he?"he asked.

"No,"I said.

"Figures, goodnight,"he said walking me out before closing the door in my face.

I quickly walked downstairs and got some snacks and champagne. I'm guessing David didn't want anything so I walked passed his room to mines.

"I'm back,"I smiled.

"I thought you got lost down there,"he smiled,"Come here."

I walked over to his side of the bed and he immediately sat me on his lap.

"What do you have here?"he asked.

"Just some snacks champagne,"I said sitting them on the table.

"Awww thank you baby,"he said kissing my shoulder,"That's very sweet of you, let's make a toast."

"To what?"I asked as he poured the champagne.

"To us,"he said,"And our new relationship."

"To our new relationship,"I smiled uncontrollably.

"You're my woman?"he smiled and I nodded.

"You're my man, my baby,"I said kissing him.