Chapter 17.

I woke up today to the sound of water. I was laying on an unfamiliar couch before I realized that I spent the night with Trey.

I slowly sat up, running my fingers through my hair. I looked around and he was no where to be found.

"Goodmorning,"I heard.

"Oh Trey you scared me,"I panicked,"Goodmorning."

"I'm sorry,"he laughed.

"What time is it?"I asked checking my phone,"It's kind of too early to be up isn't it?"

"I got up early to make you breakfast,"he admitted.

"Awww so sweet,"I said getting distracted by his bare chest,"And you look good."

"You're checking me out Ms

"You're checking me out Ms. Braxton?"he asked smiling as I stood up.

"Maybe,"I responded as he grabbed my waist.

"How about you go freshen up in the bathroom, I bought you some clothes to change into unless you're staying here all day again then you can just where one of my shirts,"he flirted.

"Hmm I'll have to think about that,"I smiled walking away.

"Don't take too long, I'll miss you too much sexy,"he said making me smile.

I went to the bathroom and instantly turned the water on. I undressed myself grabbing two towels, one for my face and one to dry off with. As soon as I got settled I stepped into the shower and proceeded to wash up.

Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body, grabbed an unopened toothbrush and brushed my teeth. While I was doing that, I realized that I didn't bring the clothes in with me so I opened the door and called Trey.

"Treyyyyy,"I called.

"You okay?!"he yelled back.

"Where are the clothes?"I asked.

"Down here,I'll bring them up to you,"he said.

I waited patiently as he walked up the stairs.

"Open up,"he said and I did.

"Damn baby, you sure you need clothes,"he flirted making me smirk.

"Yes, gimme,"I said.

"Fine here you go,"he said disappointed.

"Can I have a kiss too?"I asked making him smile.

"Of course, sexy,"he said pecking my lips.

"I'll be down shortly,"I assured.