Chapter 22.

"Goodmorning babe you busy?"I asked getting comfortable on my bed.

"No why what's up?"he asked.

"I miss you,"I said.

"You need me to pay for your plane trip to Philly so we can be together," You he said.

"No no, when I show up it'll be a surprise, but good luck on your first show,"I smiled.

"Thank you baby,"he responded.

"Send lots of pictures,"I said.

"Nudes? Gotcha,"he said.

"Noooo please don't, you know what I meant...of the concert and you."

"Yes ma'am I'll try to get as many as I can if it's not too hectic."

"Good!"

"Why don't you send me some pictures?"

"What kind of pictures?"I raised my eye.

"I don't know maybe a ass shot or a boob orrrr I don't know baby you're so fine a picture of your elbow would probably turn me on,"he said laughing at how stupid he sounded.

"I hope not,"I laughed,"You're so silly."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I don't send nudes,"I confessed.

"Never?"he asked.

"I mean I have before but I don't anymore,"I responded.

"What about for your husband?"

"I don't know possibly."

"Ahh damn baby I got to go rehearsal started at 10 and it's almost 11."

"Alright, call me later?"

"Oh course gorgeous mwah have a good day okay,"he kissed the phone.

"You too,"I hung up.

I decided to go downstairs and get me some breakfast. Hopefully David cooked my favorite because a girl is starving....

"David you down here?"I asked walking into an empty kitchen,"I guess not."

I walked to stove and saw nothing but old dishes from yesterday, so I checked the microwave incase he left early and put breakfast in there, but I was disappointed there as well. I can't believe he didn't make breakfast, not that he had to I'm just so used to him doing so. I guess breakfast is on me today.

I grabbed all the dirty dishes and put them in the sink as I filled it up with water and dish washer liquid along with some dishes that were already in there. It only made sense to wash them all. After I was done washing dishes, I chose what I would be cooking....a cheese omelette sounds quite tasty right about now with some toast and vegan bacon. Yummy right?!

I turned the heat on the stove up and the cooking process began. While I was cooking, I heard David's voice coming from the stairs. He was on the house phone. I know he didn't give my number out. He walked into the kitchen serious about something then all of a sudden he started laughing and smiling. I mean who was he talking to?

"Goodmorning,"I spoke as he walked passed me,"Goodmorning!"

Really?!

"Yes, yes thank you that means a lot,"he said,"I'm looking forward to meeting with you as well."

"You're ignoring me now?"I asked.