Chapter 18

(AN)

I CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT TOO 1700 READS!!!!

You guys are the BEST! AND I LOVE YOU SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOO MUCH FOR THIS!

Anyywayy,, Caitlyn outtt. (:

Nathan stood there with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

Then the sky that didn't have a Sun, although was bright,then it got brighter. Then brighter. Then there was a flash.

Everything went black.

Nathans POV (When Rayne crashed the car)

(Authors note really fast,,

THIS IS NOT PRESENT TIME, This goes back right after Rayne hung up the phone with Nathan

Kbye!)

Jason, Karen and I were in the car and we began to drive to the hill where my Rayne lay hurting. I was so nervous, even more nervous than the time Jason and Karen adopted me. I was shaking to death. If anything happened to Rayne I'd just die.

I loved Rayne, she meant the world to me. She was better than the world.

I didn't deserve her.

For whatever reason she loved stupid, pitiful, Nathan.

I loved that she loved me, don't get me wrong, I was just confused as too why...

We pulled up at the scene, the police had already showed up after we called them. There was yellow tape and an ambulance. My heart stopped and I hopped out of the car. Hitting the cement but not caring. I stood up and ran down the hill where Rayne's front light's were still on. The police had her on a stretcher.

It was right out of a movie

The blood, the glass and the beat up car.

Then Rayne. She lay on the stretcher blood streaming down her sides and her arm in a sling. I ran to her and grabbed her hand.

"Rayne! Rayne fucking wake up!"

The paramedics were attempting to pull me away but I wouldn't leave her, not like this. She lay there motionless, dead-like. But not dead. Rayne couldn't be dead.

They ran her up the hill. I kept my hands on her and the hoisted her into the ambulance.

"Son, you have to leave now"

"I'm staying with her!"

"No go back to your parents!"

"Fuck you!!"

"Son we have to work on this girl go back!"

I stayed where I was, blocking the back doors staring at Rayne.

Then the man pushed me out of the way and closed the doors.

"Fuck you!" I picked up and rock and threw it at the ambulance. I turned around to face a crying Karen and Jason, they were talking to a police man. I walked up to them and jumped in on the conversation

"Her tires were shot by who we believe to look-"

Her turned at me

"Like him"

I glared at him hard, and he stepped back. I smirked with tears streaming down my face. And tried my best to perk up but it couldn't be done.

"Kenny" I said.

He looked at me with confusion.

"It was my uncle Kenny, when I was 4 he locked me in a basement until I was about 11. He got locked up-

"Then escaped" he finished my sentence for me. Which pissed me off.

I shook off the thought and focused back on the thought of Rayne slowly slipping away. I grabbed Karen and Jason and led them over to the car. They knew I had too see her, feel her presence somehow. We hopped in the car and drove.

I had a bad feeling.

Hang on Rainy.