Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(AN) WARNING THERE IS SEX.

Mkay bai

~Caitlyn

Nathan threw me down on the bed and kissed my neck. I let out a soft moan and traced the top of his skinny jeans. He brought his lips up to my own. Our tongues battled each other. Nate brought his hand down to my waist and kissed me with passion. Oh my God. He was so perfect. How could everything be so perfect? Wait I knew why, It was because fate brought Nathan and I together. We were abused, put in foster care, adopted by the same person, and fell in love.

Was it that simple?

Nathan threw my clothes to the ground. His was already removed. Our bare bodies pressed against each other. Nathan let out a small moan. I spun around on top of him as I felt a pleasurable feeling in my stomach. I also let out a small moan and smiled. He smiled back with his perfect teeth.

I was practically jumping on him. It was great. It wasn't out of pleasure though. We did this, because of our true love.

Then a bad thing happened.

Jason burst through Nathan's door.

Oh my God.

"What the fuck Nathan?!"

Nathan looked in surprise. Jason never cursed unless absolutely necessary.

Fuck I was still on top, with the feeling in my stomach. I rolled back over to the other side and threw my bra, and panties on as fast as I could. Nathan threw on his boxers, and shirt, as Jason continued to yell at us.

"You guys are almost 17, way to young to be doing that shit!!!"

Karen then came in with wide eyes.

"They were having sex, without protection!"

Karen looked at me, then at Nathan. They were right. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I ran down the hall and began to throw up. Nathan rushed in and rubbed my back.

"Rainy, don't worry, I didn't do it. Don't worry"