Chapter 5

Authors Note

This would've been uploaded this morning but I had to spend the day with my friend.

SORRYYY. Anyway you will ADORE this chapter

Soo Ima stop talking

TOODALOOOO . <3

Chapter 5

I woke up in the hospital. What the hell happened? I sat up with an IV attached to my arm.

"Karen?" I said frantically

"Jason?"

Instead of the guardians I was expecting, a nurse came in with a smile on her face. I glared at her.

"What happened?"

"You had a panic attack"

"What the fuck?"

"Um... well you see, you passed out while talking to your brother, and had a panic attack in your sleep."

"He's not my fucking brother!!"

The nurse flinched then stepped back "I'm sorry young lady but you do not talk to-"

I flipped her off and she walked out of the room. Karen took her place and sat down on the bed.

"Rayne, are you okay"

"I'm fine" I lied

"No memories?"

"I'm fucking fine!"

"Language!"

I put my head back and sighed. Why did my life have to be like this? Why wouldn't I have happy biological parents that loved me? why couldn't I be like every other damn person in the world?! Well besides Nathan. Where was he anyway?

"Where's Nathan?"

"In the waiting room."

"I want to see him"

"Um, are you sure?"

"No, but bring him in"

A good 10 minutes past until I saw Nathan and Jason in the door way. Jason was pretty much dragging him in.

"God kid, I love you but you're so stubborn!"

Nathan didn't hesitate to turn around and yell in his face

"I'm not a fucking kid, I'm 16, and don't say you fucking love me"

Jason just rolled his eyes and walk out of the room. Nathan turned to me with a reassuring look in his eyes, but there was still anger.

"What do you want?" he finally said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, after I said....what I said, you froze and then fell to the floor. I called 911 after that and you looked like you were having a seizure. It was pretty hilarious."

I laughed, and so did he.

Nathan and I.

Were laughing.

Together?

"Thanks..." I spoke really quiet cause I kinda didn't want him to hear. But of course he did hear.

"Shut up, slut"

Then he walked out.

Nathan was actually really attractive. I know change in subject. But he was. He had the long black thick flippy hair, that I was more than a little jealous of. And he always wore T-shirts with basketball shorts, or skinny jeans. I really liked it. Right now he was wearing a BrokenCYDE T-shirt with grey skinny jeans, and Chucks.