Chapter 16

(AN)

Okay guys, this is Chapter 16. It's crazy but super short. So enjoy <3 xoxo

I closed the door behing me. I ran when I left, as fast as I could. Nathan knew better than to chase after me. Not because he didn't care, or was to chicken to get me, but because he wouldn't be able to restrain me by himself.

I suspected he would just go to Jason and Karen. I was right. I looked around a corner to find Karen Jason and Nathan in it. Looking frightened. They didn't see me though. When they drove around a corner I sprinted down the street dodging police cars. I figured they called the police about them too. I figured I wasn't getting anywhere on foot so I went back to the house. It was freezing too. I grabbed my jacket and my keys and got moving.

The snow was getting worse. There was ice too. I kept my speed to a 30 MPH maximum.

The snow was falling hard. Everything in front of me was white. I could barely see the yellow lines on the pavement. I tried to think happy. Like everything was perfect I tried to think of only a week ago, when Nathan and I were making love. Then, everything was so great. Too great. I smiled at the simple thought of him. His perfect fragile face. His perfect colored skin. His crystal blue eyes. And his black hair that arched over the eyes perfectly. I imagined him smiling. Happy. As he should always be because he's perfect. We only needed each other. (And Karen and Jason) I needed him.

Then it hit me.

Literally.

Actually I hit him.

A man who looked about the age of 40, Stood right own in front of the car at the edge of a big hill.I slammed on the brakes and ran out. The man layed out with his arms spread and feet spread. Blood everywhere. I crouched down too see if he was breathing. He was. I sighed in relief.

He reached down to his pocket where I could barely see....

A gun.