Bitch Deserved It 2

A/N You asked Lemonlover140504 and prettyspaceprnce so I did it. Thank you for commenting, loves!

For anyone who doesn't know, this takes place after Mickey Boi and Jimmy Boi make it back home. Hope you enjoy!

(And although I think you guys will find this out on your own, Spock is called father while Jim is called dad.)

----Michael POV----

"You ready?"

Turning towards my dad, I sent him a timid smile and nodded, already unbuckling my seatbelt and stepping out of the car. Me and dad meet up at the front door, him unlocking it and opening it up for me, gesturing I go first.

With a quick exhale, I stepped inside, already dreading what was to come. Though in my mind I knew everything would most likely be alright, my insides were buzzing all over the place with nervousness.

I found my father in the living room, sitted on the couch reading a hard-back book I had only seen a couple times around the house. Once I was near him, he gently shut the book and placed it off to the side, turning his head up to me, waiting.

Getting the message, I croaked out in a high pitched voice, "Sorry." Hearing a chuckle behind me, I sent a quick glare over my shoulder and turned back to my father.

Trying again, I cleared my throat and said in a quieter, steadier tone, "What I did was wrong. I understand that. However, father, I believe my reasons for doing so are still to be considered before deciding how to punish me."

There was a moment of silence when I expected him to ask questions. At least why I broke some chicks nose and looked like I was somebody's personal punching bag.

Instead, he got up from his seat, calmly made his way over to me, placed his hand on my shoulder, and when I tensed up under his touch, he gave a sigh and gently pulled me into his chest, hesitantly resting his chin on my head.

Holy fuck balls.

For some people, yes, this would be considered sad since this is the first time my father has actually hugged me over the age of four. But for me, I was just really confused and happy at the same time. It was nice feeling safe in his arms and being this close to him, almost made me want to make this thing be normal.

Almost. It still felt weird to be held by my father and after a moment, we both pulled back without hesitation.

He looked down at me, "Son, I already know the reason and need to assure you that most of the things your classmates tell you about me are not true. This being a perfect example."

When I furrowed my eyes at him, someone cleared their throat from behind me. Turning, I saw my dad pointing at his head and smiling sheepishly. With a roll of my eyes, I muttered, "Stupid mind powers. That conversation was private you know."

A laugh came from my dad as he came up and gave me a quick hug, "I know, but I had to tell him. I can't keep too much from your father, trust me, I've tried."

Me and him laughed while father stood next to us, a warm expression on his face, "Shall we go and eat? I find that is always healthy for a family with similar problems."

Chuckling, I said over my shoulder while walking with my parents to the car, "Father, thats an excuse to get more pies and you know it."

Father flicked the back of my head lightly as he stated, "Vulcans do not make excuses. I will also clarify that it would be logical to get more pies for a flavorfall desert tonight."

"Knew it," I chuckled quietly, causing my dad to laugh.

--------

A/N Kinda crappy, kinda not. I'm not sure what to feel about this one. Comment what you think and I hope you guys have an awesome or at least decent day.

Bye!