Chapter Thirty

ATTENTION THERE IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING LAD WALKING PAST MY WINDOW WHERE I’M SITTING... EVERYONE STOP WHAT THEY’RE DOING AND STARE AT HIM >:D

Keep staring... Keep staring..

Okay.

Now on with the Story(:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I walked into school with Micheal, Noah and Kirah by my side. Trinity and Jake were already at school. Dee kept texting me where Luke was, so I told her to stop stalking him. I want him to be fully surprised when he sees me.

Everyone was giving me strange looks like I didn't belong here. Or that I was some new hot model that just moved here. That, or they're staring at Noah.

After mine and Noah's awkward shower/ bathroom experience, whenever I look at him I blush. And I rarley blush.. ever.

I kept walking done the hall trying to find Trinity and Jake. My phone beeped loudly inside my pocket, it echoed through out the hallway.

'Where are you?'

It was from Dee.

'The real question is.. where's Luke?' I smirked while replying.

We all turned the corner towards the Main Office.

'He's by the Office!!'

I was so ready to see his reaction. I just wanted to see what he'd do. I want to see the regret register on his face.

I turned the corner and immediately saw Luke surrounded by a ass load of girls. He was smirking and had his arms around a couple blond's waists. It was like he screamed, "HEY HORNY SLUTS I'M SINGLE!" So all the girls came running.

Cough Desperate Cough

Kirah looked over at me with a worried expression. I looked over at her and smirked. We kept walking I spotted Trinity smiling and Jake with his arm around his waist. I'm honestly really happy for them.

When we finally were about 5 feet away from Luke there was gasps and people started staring at me. My smirk grew wider, I risked a glance at Luke. And what I saw made my day a lot more brighter.

His face was beyond priceless. He still had his arms wrapped around the girls waists. But he wasn't paying anymore attention to them. Oh no, his eyes were placed on me, he kept scanning my body like it was fresh meat. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Noah.

He was glaring at Luke like he was going to kill. I laughed, it was like everything was in slow motion, all the stares and gasps, everyone had their mouth hanging open.

'Come on people I don't look THAT different!'

I then looked back at Luke who was staring at my chest. I suddenly felt really uncomfortable. I felt someone put their hand around my waist and pull me towards them. I looked up and saw Noah staring down at me smirking.

I smiled up at him and leaned into him more. It was nice to have support.

We were finally walking past Luke, him and all the girls eyes were at him. But the difference between their looks is that the girls were glaring, while Luke looked like he was about to start drooling.

As our backs were too him, I could almost feel his stare around my ass area.

We kept walking towards Trinity, she was smiling ear to ear. I smiled back, I could feel the adrenalin flowing through my veins. I just all of the sudden felt like I could ran 3 miles straight without being a smudge tired.