Chapter Twenty-Nine

Sunday was hectic. Kirah was all up on my ass, having me try on this and that.

But I'll be the first to admit that I loved my new clothes and that her nagging on me was really helpful. But by the end of the day, my feet were sore from all the heels, my legs felt like they were about to fall off and my head was thumping with a stupid headache.

Once Kirah finally called it a day I ran to my room silently complaining about my sore feet.

I laid down, and once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light switch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My iPod music woke me up the next morning. I groaned, not ready to get up and suddenly feeling lazy. I closed my eyes again preparing to go back to bed, when I remembered what starts today and why I woke up so much earlier than usual.

I flew out of my bed falling to the ground bringing my blankets tumbling down with me.

I groaned once more, my face was pressed against the floor. I was mentally betting that there would be an imprint on my face when I got up.

Kirah came sprinting into my room and laughed, "Jordan, suicide isn't the answer."

I glared at the carpet below me and lifted my arm up so it was facing her. I gave her the finger and lifted myself up from the floor.

"Why are you up?" I asked brushing off myself and throwing my blankets back on the bed.

"Because I couldn't sleep through your moaning, I thought you had a boy in your room." she said with a slight smirk.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I think I'm going lesbian." I said seriously. I couldn't wait to see her face, I just knew it was going to be priceless.

"Yeah? And Seth's a virgin."

I fell on the ground laughing, "Touché." she laughed and took my hand to pull me up. "So what are you really doing up?" I asked again.

She smiled a sly smile and laughed, "Well if you must know, I was getting in the shower." Something blazed across her eyes. I knew she was lying.

"Mmhm and Lexi's a Virgin." I said full of sarcasm.

Now it was Kirah's turn to laugh, her laugh was so contagious that I was laughing soon after she started.

"We're such losers!" Kirah said laughing even more.

"I know!!" I fell on my bed and Kirah fell right beside me.

"You need to get ready." Kirah mumbled after laughing, she was now breathing hard. "I know." I whispered back.

She jumped up from my bed and pulled me up, I was then hauled into the bathroom shower and sprayed with water.

I started screaming, "KIRAH WHAT THE HELL!"

She kept spraying me and laughing, I pulled her in by her shirt and laughed along with her. "Why are you such a Fat Head!" I yelled spraying her.

"Did you just call me a Fat Head?" She yelled back trying to block out the water from her face. "As a matter of fact I did!"

"Douche."

"Whore."

"Fat Head."

"Hey! That's my word!"

"Fine! Ass Crack!"

"Loner!"

"Slut!"

"Motherfucker!"

"Assh-"