Chapter Thirty-Three

(Author's Note)

I dedicated this to Jolcei because 

1. She's Aussie

2. Her comments crack me up and make my day

3. She's from Australia xD

4. 1&3 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mistake.

That was the first word that came into my mind.

That kiss was a total mistake.

I stared at my ceiling, it had different shapes through out the paint. I tried to make out animals but I couldn't find any. My mind wasn't focused on paint designs or how much a cute pair of shoes were in the corner store.

I was focused on Luke, and how when his lips were pressed against mine how they felt. I wanted to memorize that feeling and hold on to it tight. But even if that kiss was only hours before, it was slowly fading into the a distant memory that I'd soon forget the feeling of that one kiss.

Because after all it was a mistake.

Today was that one day that he would make me feel like a princess, with his lips pressed to mine. Then tomorrow he'll be a total asshole towards me.

My bedroom door busted open, and I quickly sat up. Dee and Kirah stood there smiling like they were getting ready to pounce on me for information. "I'm guessing you ladies don't know the art of knocking." I said sounding bored.

They both ran up to my bed and pounced on it, they landed on their stomachs and put their hands under neath their chins, "Tell us everything." Kirah said smiling.

I groaned and grabbed my fluffy spinderman pillow and threw it over my face.

"You can't ignore just all day you know." Kirah said.

"I can try." I mumbled my face still pressed against my pillow. I could feel someone moving closer to me, and that feeling was proved right when I felt a breath on my neck. I froze and instantly smelling vanilla and pine trees. The sent stung my nose; it was all too familiar.

My head hit the pillow and then I moved it back up again. I looked around my room, seeing that no body was in there.

"I'm so confused."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"BITE ME!"

"MAYBE I WILL."

I screamed bloody murder backing away from the sharp teeth, "NO I'LL GET HERPES."

"What?"

"Exactly." I said wiggling my eyebrows, holding back laughter.

"Your one messed up mofo." Jake said pointing to me his adams apple bobbing up and down. I smiled and winked, "Oh I know." I then grabbed his arm and pulled him into the arcade that everyone was waiting for us; and my everyone, I mean Dee, Kirah, Lexi, Micheal, Noah, and Seth.

We were all hanging out today and ordering three pizzas to fill our empty stomachs. When Lexi asked if she could ask Luke if he wanted to come while we were all standing in my kitchen making arrangements, everyone's head and eyes shot to my direction.

I shrugged and said I don't care, but my mind was racing a million miles a second. My thoughts went back to that day of making out with Luke, it was a slip. It meant nothing.