Chapter Twenty-One

(Jordan's Point of View)

It's been a month since Luke asked me to be his girlfriend, and let me tell you. I've been loving every minute of it. Luke's been the perfect gentleman towards me and my friends. Dee absolutely loves him and keeps telling me we're the cutest couple ever. If your wondering, Jake told me about the whole fake relationship with Trinity, then he admitted that fake dating her has made him grow feelings for her. So they decided to try out being more than a fake couple and more than friends. Also Jake and Luke have become pretty good friends, it's been really odd but really fun. Gotta love those double dates huh?

I woke up in his arms for the sixth time in my life, I could get used to this. Luke was staring at me while I smiled at him, he moved his head towards mine and gave me a morning kiss.

"I love you Jordan Jade Macauly." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too Luke-" Shit. What's his middle name! Must be cool and collective when saying this. Cool and Collective. "Luke whateveryourmiddlenameis Rankin." I said pulling away and laughing.

"It's Brandon." He replied laughing.

"Luke Brandon Rankin." I said smiling. "You just got 10 times hotter." I said winking. I got up and grabbed my pillow. "I'm going to go get ready for school."

Luke frowned slightly, "Can't we just lay in bed all day?" He groaned. "No, sorry. If we miss school everyone will think we're doing stuff that we obviously arn't doing." I said heading for the door.

"Ugh! Fine your a horrible girlfriend." He gumbled. I threw my pillow at him before leaving. Eh, I've been sleeping in there anyways. I heard Luke chuckled when I closed the door and practically skipped to the shower.

I stripped off all my dirty sleeping clothes and got in the shower washing off all the grime and shit from the day earlier. Once I was done washing my body and hair I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in my grumpy towel.

There was a knock at the bathroom door. I opened it holding on to my towel. I saw Luke with his wet hair and shirtless self, only wearing his pants that laid on his legs and butt perfectly. I couldn't help but stare at his shiny chest that he forgot to dry off. He had this goofy smile and his eyes where shining with laughter.

"What?"

He chuckled, "You should wear that more often I like it." He winked and kissed me. His fingers started playing with the bottom of my hair that was on my towel covered back. He pulled my hair slightly, making me break away from the kiss and my head to shoot up towards the ceiling. He started kissing my neck looking around for my soft spot. When he found it a moan escape my lips.

He sucked on my neck. I cringed when I thought about the mark it would leave. I moved my neck down and kissed his swollen lips roughly. I pulled away and smiled. Then turned and walked into my room.

Luke smacked my butt as I walked by him. Leaving me to gasp, "Luke!" I said laughing.

"What? Your butt is amazing." He said with that same goofy smiled playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes and was about to take off my towel and change into some normal clothes when I remembered Luke was in my room. I looked up at him and his eyes we're wide. I laughed and told him to get out of my room so I could get dressed.

He eyes rolled and he walked out of my room closing my door all the way. "Thank you!" I called towards my now closed door.

Gosh, I love him.

I quickly got changed into my pants and put on a bra. "Can I come in now?" Luke called from outside my door. I could hear him banging his head on my door repeatably.