Chapter Twenty-Eight

Micheal, Trinity, Kirah and I were sitting in a small circle on my living room floor with note pads in our laps and pencils in our hands. "Okay ROLRBHACB is in progress." 

Micheal and I looked at each other with the same facial expression, "ROLRBHACB?"

"Yeah? Revenge On Luke Rankin Because He's A Cheating Bastard?" Kirah said like she was asking for someone to pass the salt.  I nodded and so did Micheal. 

"Moving on." 

I looked down at my empty note pad, then looked up and around the room for some ideas. "How are we going to make Luke so incredibly jealous without being a slut?" 

We all sat there in silence, drowning ourselves in our thoughts. 

"Well, you could always change your wardrobe. You could still keep your band tees and skinny jeans but add some heals. We could always asked Mom for money so we could get you some clothes." Trinity said. 

I can't pretend that didn't cross my mind. 

"Jordan, let's do it. First of all it would help you feel better about yourself. Plus it would be hurting him also. Didn't he always tell you to go get your hair colored, like your tips or something a different color?" 

I nodded. 

"Exactly. So go do it." 

A smile spread across my lips, "Let's fucking do this." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We walked into several different stores and in every store I at least tried on everything in my size. I bought over $200 worth of different colored skinny jeans and regular jeans, plus a couple pair of shorts. 

Then I bought over $100 worth of heels. I now have Nude, Black, White, Yellow, Pink, Silver, even Coral. We spent over an hour in that store, teaching me how to walk in heels. Sure I wore them a couple times but these heels were huge. 

But I finally mastered them. 

We walked around a little carrying tons and tons of bags. 

"Let's go put these out in the car." Kirah said, who was holding at least 13 bags. I laughed, "Good idea." 

We walked out of the mall and threw the bags in the truck, filling up most of it. "Do you guys want to shop some more or should we go get something to eat?" 

We all glanced at one another knowing we finally agreed on something. "Food!" We all yelled walking back to the mall food court.

There was several things to choose from, even McDonald's. We all chose the pizza palace, when we walked up a couple of teenage boys were in front of us. 

My phone beeped and I glanced down at it. 

Blocked Number: He really liked you you know. 

I'm sure he did. 

I ignored the text and shoved my phone back in my pocket. "Who was that?" Dee asked looking behind he shoulder at me. 

"Blocked Number." 

"What'd they say?" 

"He really liked you you know." 

She scoffed, "Probably just one of his friends." 

"Probably." 

The boys ended their order and turned to walk away when I recognized someone in the group.. "Luke?" I asked out of habit.