Chapter Four

(JORDAN'S POV)

My mission is a go.

It's 9 o'clock and I think Luke is sleeping. Well he looks like he's sleeping.

I feel like a creepy pedophile right now. Even though he's older than me, I still have this feeling like I'm going to piss my pants any moment.

There was a tree in the middle of our windows, we're both on the second floor of our houses so this is dangerous. I shimmied across the branch that was closest to my window, and prayed for dear life. When I was in the middle of the tree I slipped and fell a little I screamed slightly.

Jeez, this is tough for a girl who hates P.E. I need to rethink not doing anything in that class.

I stood up from the branch and started to walk across the branch that was right next to his window. I was about 3 feet away from his window so I took the risk and jumped, I could've lost my life right there.

I grabbed onto my chest and started to breathe heavy. Oh my, I'm in Luke's bedroom.

He had posters all over the place of bands and girls in bikinis.

Typical.

There was also a picture of him and a beautiful woman with blond hair and blue eyes.

I looked to the right of the picture, towards the bed. There he was, shirtless and in his skinny jeans. 

My mouth dropped and I moved my hand to swipe some pretend drool off my lowered chin. 

He also looked  like a young poor innocent child that did nothing wrong in life. I really just wanted to pinch his cheeks and call him Lukey Poo. But I didn't.

Because that would be awkward.

Okay I'm on a mission I kept telling myself trying not to get distracted with my attention to his naked stomach.

My journal, my journal I kept telling myself.

Where is it?

I looked all around, his mess of a room.

Nothing.

Hmm.

I dared a glance back at Luke, then saw my lime green Journal that on the cover said, 'If your not, Jake, Dee, Kirah or Jordan. First of all why are you touching this. Now second of all if you read this then open the book I will cut your face off and feed them to a couple of goats, but if you don't have  a face.. What are you? Are you human?

 You've been warned.'

He had his finger between a couple of pages marking his spot. Great he already read about Peter.

Crud.

Okay, I'm going to grab it and run. I inched forward a couple centimeters. Jordan! Come on! YOU CAN DO IT!

I moved a little bit closer, than I was right next to his bed. I slowly moved my arm, making sure I wasn't going to wake him up.

When I gripped my journal. Luke groaned and grabbed my arm, I immediately froze.

"Oh, you shouldn't have." Luke mumbled in his sleep smiling.

I stifled a laugh.

He threw me on his bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Okay? What now. Holy, he smells good.

"Luke WAKE UP!" I decided to wake him up when my journal was safe under my shirt.