Chapter Three

"Jordan? Are you awake?" Kirah asked, she does this every morning. First she turns her music ALL the way up playing her favorite band 'Cartel' for 30 minutes then comes into my room and asks if I'm awake.

Noo, I'm not. But you probably woke up..EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD!

I grumble so that she knows I'm awake, and not happy about it. 

"Okay get in the shower, we have to go in an hour." She walked out of my room shutting her door quietly. Like I'm going to go back to sleep. As if. I slowly sat up, just to make sure I'm not going to die. Then walked out of my room almost cutting off my arm by whacking it on my door hinge.

"Ouch." I groaned to myself.

I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower, humming to myself. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(Luke's POV)

"Lexi! Get your butt down here were going to be late!!" I yelled up the stairs.

I wanted to make a damn entrance. You see, Seth, that dumbass thinks he's the eye candy, but wait until the ladies see this adorable face and hear my accent. Then we'll see who's getting all the chicks.

But right now, my goal is one girl, and she is stunning, Jordan jeez, that girl get my hormones raging. Sure she's nothing like the usual girls I date, also I don't want to date her I just want her to fall for me. 

That's what I do, I make girls fall for me and then I turn around and act like we have nothing. I know it's a horrible thing to be doing but hey, whatever floats my boat right?

"I'm coming I'm coming!" Lexi yelled running down the stairs.

"Good" I said simply.

We walked out the door seconds later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Jordan's POV)

I smoothly put on my make-up. There, perfecto. 

I'm almost late so I grabbed a random pair of Vans and ran out the door yelling Kirah to follow me because I'm leaving. 

She ran after me her shoes in her hand. 

- - - - - - - - - - 

2 minutes later, as I was driving to school my phone started to ring. I picked it up seeing my friend's Triinity's name flash across the screen, pressing 'Answer' I pressed it to my face.

"Hello?"

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!" She screeched in the phone. I held it 2 inches away and I could still hear her perfectly.

"Okay Hun, Calm down. Thank you."

She was taking deep breaths and trying to talk while breathing, which wasn't working out for her. 

"Okay now go again, but slower and quieter this time." I say slowly.

"Okay, sothere'sthisnewkidandhe'sincrediablysexyandyou'lldieathisfeet." She was speaking so fast her words were grumbled together.

"Okay all I got was the word okay. How about another time." I was starting to get annoyed.

"Ugh, fine fine. So there's this new kid and he's incredibly sexy and you'll die at his feet! He's like a jaw dropping!" 

"Is his name Luke Rankin?" I ask, plus I just got suddenly irritated with this conversation.

"Yeeeah? How'd you know?" She asks questionably.