Chapter Five

(Jordan's POV)

"I have nothing to wear! This is why I don't go to parties! I can't dress up worth crap." I screamed shoving my palms facing my face.

I have searched through my closet and back looking for the perfect outfit. And what did I find? Nothing. That's what. I found nothing. What am I suppose to do.

I could already hear the beat of the music next door. "Don't give up! Here let me see if I can find anything." Trinity said taking off her 6 inch heels and climbing into my mess of a closet.

She threw a couple shirts at me telling me to put one of them on, them she threw me a pair of my ripped yellow skinny jeans and a pair of midnight black heels. "Put an outfit together!" She threw a white long sleeved shirt that had holes through out it. I put a black tank top under neath,put the pants on and the heels.

"Okay! You look fabulous! Now time for make-up." She said breathing heavy.

"Can I look-"

"No. Not until the whole project is done. Now shut the hell up and let me work my master piece." She said while pulling out her make-up. She took out cover up and applied it slowly. Smiling to herself she took out some eye shadow and applied that under my eyes a bit and on top, also on the corner of my eye making my eyes stand out incredibly. Then she took eyeliner and put it on my eye lid slowly. Then mascara and WALLA! DONE!

"Okay now the hair. ." She said, smiling.

I hate when people touch my hair. I'm always afraid that they're are going to completely make me look like a clown. But Dee, I trust her with my life, plus I can tell her it looks like crud and she'll start over without an another heart beat.

She plugged in my curler and straight iron. Why she needs both, the world may never know. She started brushing out my tangles from my not-so-wet-hair. Then she randomly pulled out the straight iron and ran it through my hair a couple times. Then the curler then the straightener, then the brush. It went on like this for about another 10 minutes. Brush, straightener, curler, brush straightener, curler, brush more brush, a little more curler. Then she took a step back and smiled to her self a little more.

She took my hairspray and sprayed at least half the bottle just on my ends, more on the top and then a little more on my bangs.

"Done, now you can look." Dee said. "Finally!" I screamed.

I walked over to my full body mirror and stared at myself in disbelieve. No way, who is that? Why are they so beautiful? I slowly moved my arm and touched my perfect face. Breathtaking. I've never felt this beautiful before. Is this how Dee feels everyday? Because she looks like this everyday.

"Wow." I said half of the word was my breath. "It's perfect. Your..like my fairy godmother. Okay never mind, that sounded really cheesy." We both laughed at my fail of a joke.

"Oh wait!" She got up and rummaged through her purse. Then grabbed something and handed it to me. "Here, wear it. I wanted to give it to you for your birthday but that was ages ago so here." She handed a silver bracelet. It had a couple charms, a 'D + J = F**king best frenns ever!!' stood out the most. It was lime green with black letters. She probably got this specially made because no one cusses on a charm, not that I've seen anyways. We always give each other things that we'll actually use not some random shit that we use for one day then loose it the next. But this bracelet I will use everyday for the rest of my life; as long as I live. Damn, sounds like we're getting married.

"Okay? Are we ready?" Dee asked me with her eyebrows raised. I nodded once, and we walked out of my front door. We walked the long walk to my neighbours house. The front door was open and the aroma of alcohol hit me like a deer in the headlights.