'Favorite'

"But how are we gonna put her to sleep?" Lemmy questioned.

"I don't know! Don't people rock babies to sleep?" Iggy asked. "I thought they gave them bottles!" Lemmy exclaimed.

"Well...Alright, I'll go out and make one, you watch over Wendy" Iggy said, slowly making his way out of his room.

He walked a few feet away, and before he knew it, he'd been tackled by Morton.

"I got him! I got him!" He cried out. "Good! Now I can finally get to the bottom of this!" Larry grinned, kicking Iggy's door open.

"No! Wait! You don't understand!" Iggy tried to get free.

"Well, well, well! What do we have here? A baby Wendy? Bowser will sure want to hear what happened to you!" Larry laughed, then noticed Lemmy.

"Don't tell him! He'll burn us!" He cried, putting Wendy down.

Larry grinned, making his way out of the room, with Wendy in hand. "Ok!" He ran off.

"Noooo!" Lemmy shouted, running after him.

"Get off of me!" Iggy tried to get free from Morton. "Noway! Larry said he'd pay me to hold you down!" He said.

"Larry! Stop! You don't know what you're doing!" Lemmy started to shoot magic beams at him, in hopes of stopping him.

"Ha! Of course I do!" Larry started to push things down, in order to try and slow down Lemmy.

"No you don't! Put Wendy down before you hurt her!" Lemmy jumped over the obstacles.

"Noway! I wanna see Bowser's face when he finds out what you did to Wendy!" Larry began to laugh evilly, only to trip over some Goombas.

Wendy then flew out of his grip. Larry and Lemmy gasped, looking up.

"What the heck are you two doing?!" Junior appeared at the end of the hall, then blinked and caught Wendy.

"And why is Wendy a baby?!" He growled.

"He did it!" Larry pointed at Lemmy. "But look at the mess he's made!" Lemmy gestured all the furniture that had fallen over in the hall.

"I'm telling Dad!" Junior made his way to Bowser's room, with Wendy in hand.

Larry and Lemmy's eyes widened. "Nooooo!" They shouted, running after him.

The door slammed in their faces.

"This is all your fault! Now I'm gonna get my behind burned!" Larry cried out.

"My fault?! You took Wendy! If she was still in the room you wouldn't even have to deal with that!" Lemmy replied.

"Where is Wendy?!" Iggy questioned, appearing behind them.

"Junior took her. He's gonna tell Ki-..Bowser!" Lemmy blurted out.

"Great! Now we're all gonna get burned! This is all your fault!" Iggy growled, picking up Larry by the collar.

"Put me down!" Larry glared at him.

"Guys! Stop arguing! Getting revenge on each other won't stop anything from happening!" Lemmy cried.

Meanwhile....

"What is the meaning of this Junior?" Bowser asked, picking up Wendy.

"Well, I'm not completely sure. But I suppose Lemmy and Larry have something to do with it" Junior shrugged.

Bowser glanced at Wendy, who was looking back at him with her crystal blue eyes.

Bowser sighed. "It's been so long since I last saw her like this...Or any of you, for that matter...They use to be so young" He mumbled.