Bowser's Decision

It was an ordinary day, just like any other.

Not much was going on, it was a slow afternoon, and suddenly Bowser had burst out his room, causing the Koopalings to look up from the living room.

"Alright. I've had about enough of these failing plans. You are ALL going to school in three days!" Bowser announced. "WHAT?!" The Koopalings shouted in unision. "You heard me, and get ready, in a few minutes we'll be buying the supplies." He added.

Lemmy bursted out laughing. "You're funny. You're kidding right? We're not really going to school....are we?" He laughed nervously. "I am dead serious." Bowser stated, looking him dead in the eyes.

Lemmy gulped, and worried expression overcame the Koopalings' faces. "Get ready. We're leaving in a few minutes to buy the supplies." Bowser repeated.

The Koopalings were soon out the living room, and had entered their rooms.

Wendy's POV....

Enrolled into a school? Bowser has really lost it now. I can't believe this is the punishment of some failing plans....This isn't fair.

School is where people are. People who I don't know, and who will probably judge me for my looks. I look into the mirror and notice the big bow above my head, my large lips, and the large golden hoops on my wrists.

Perhaps I will be popular however. I am a very popular villain around these areas, after all......Perhaps that will give me an advantage to how the people see me.

Ludwig's POV....

School? What's this nonsense? A place to learn? I'm already smart. I'll obviously be the one who with the good grades. I don't really care about the rest. I'll have everything in the bag in no time.

The teachers will praise the power of my brain. As well as my hair. I look into the mirror and notice my large luxurious blue hair. Fancy.

But it's gonna take work to keep it in place a whole day in school....and that's why I'll keep a spare comb....or maybe a brush.

Morton's POV....

Great. School. Just what I needed. I was great with the rest, but now I'll have to deal with even more people. If interacting with my own siblings is annoying, how terrible can school get?

School means teachers. And teachers have kids. And kids are bothersome. And bothersome kids make a bad year. And a bad year means failure. Failure means no job. No job means homeless. Homeless means hobo. Hobo means you die alone. Dying alone. The end. Wait. I'm immortal.

I don't want to die alone. Ugh. Well, brace yourself! You got a year to survive! So.....Keep calm, AND LET'S DO THIS!

Don't question me.

Iggy's POV....

School?! From what I've heard, it's a scary place, where kids are imprisoned! They get fed nasty food, have to talk to strangers! STRANGER DANGER! And must follow the rules of some unknown people!

These unknown people torture them with....with this thing called..."Learning" IT'S SCARY!

They have to do everything these unknown people tell them to do! They're bossy, mean, and cruel! A school is basically a jail to millions of children all over the world! And then there's me. What terrible fate have I crossed?

Larry's POV...

Don't know weather to be happy or not...but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'll probably be the best athlete on the team.

Let's hope they have a gym. Grades, I don't care much about, but to participate in sports? Now that sounds like something I'd do.

Roy's POV....

I don't know what Bowser was thinking, but this is a great idea! I'll have tons of victims to bully. And Bowser will be proud.

Maybe I'll even make my own group...although I usually work solo when it comes to these things.

No matter.

Lemmy's POV....

THIS IS AWESOME! I'm finally gonna get out of this castle! And meet new people! REAL LIFE PEOPLE! And show them what I can do! They'll be amazed!

And so will the teachers! And maybe the food won't be as bad as it is here? Maybe....

Later....Normal POV...

By now they were all in the car, and Bowser had shushed everyone, and began the silent game. Lemmy began to hum the Mario theme song.

"QUIT HUMMING!" Bowser yelled. Lemmy immediately stopped. A few seconds passed before Iggy tapped the door with a claw.

And from Iggy's tap, a beat was made. Wendy and Ludwig whistled to the tune, Morton and Roy stomped their feet, while Lemmy clapped along with Larry. Now you could hear the instrumental to the Mario theme song.

Steam came out of Bowser's head, just as he parked the car. "STOP!!!" He yelled angrily. Silence. Soon enough they'd gotten out the car, and into the store.

Bowser had to duck, to enter, while the rest easily went through. As they came in they noticed the strange looks they were receiving from the others.

Soon enough they reached an aisle with various supplies. "I call the yellow backpack!!" Lemmy shouted, while rolling to it on his circus ball.

"Cool!" He stated, grabbing it and putting it over his backs.

"Careful. You've got spikes, remember?" Iggy warned. "Oh right!" Lemmy realized. Soon they'd all picked their backpacks and materials.