The Principal's Office

"Please?!" They begged.

After much convincing, it worked. Bowser would have to drop them off and pick them up at the end of their practice.

While Larry, Morton, Roy, Wendy, and Lemmy were gone, Ludwig and Iggy would think of a plan along with Junior.

The next day, they were all off to school as usual. "Maybe, instead of having breakfast at school, we could have breakfast at home" Morton suggested, as he heard his stomach growl.

"The food here is just as bad as the one at school!" Ludwig stated. "Besides, that means we have to wake up earlier!" Roy added. Morton's stomach rumbled, and he sighed.

"Guys! Look at my pretty new cheerleading outfit!" Wendy exclaimed, while twirling in a pink cheerleading outfit. It was a pink outfit, which consisted of a short sleeved crop top, and a pink skirt with black leggings underneath, along with her usual pink heels.

"When did you buy that?" Iggy questioned, not remembering when she'd gotten out to buy it. "Well, I didn't buy it. Bowser used his magic to make it appear! Isn't it fabulous?" Wendy asked. "Do you even know how to cheer lead?" Ludwig questioned plainly.

"Obviously." Wendy replied, rolling her eyes. "You don't even have pom-poms" Ludwig stated. "Pom Pom said she'd be bringing some for me!" Wendy growled. "What if she forgets?" Ludwig asked.

"She knows better than to do that!" Wendy replied. "Well...you look nice" Lemmy stated. "Why thank you! I always look nice" Wendy stated, twirling in her outfit. The rest rolled their eyes.

Soon the bus arrived and they got on. "You're probably gonna discourage the group with your cheering." Melissa stated, noticing Wendy's outfit. "P-lease. On the contrary, they'll be inspired by my moves to do better." Wendy replied.

"You guys just can't quit arguing, can you?" Lemmy asked taking a seat. "No" they replied in unison.

After the usual twenty minutes on the bus, they'd made it to school. "So you're gonna do gymnastics? Have you ever done that before?" Melissa questioned, eating the dry cereal.

"Well...Not exactly. But my siblings say I'm quite agile. Don't you need that to do gymnastics?" Lemmy asked. "Well, yes. But there's a lot more than just that." Melissa stated.

"Like what?" Lemmy asked. "Well, there's tons of stuff you need to learn. For example, balance, and quick movements and reactions, the list goes on." Melissa explained. "Hmm...Well, if I like it, I'll stay and if not...then I won't." Lemmy stated. Melissa nodded.

***

"How come you guys don't join the basketball or football team?" Fred asked, staring down at his phone. "Look who's talking. Why don't you join?" Ludwig questioned. "I'm too busy doing so on my phone." Fred stated.

"Let me see that!" Ludwig growled, snatching the electronic. "What is this?" He questioned. "They call it a phone...but this one has a touch screen! Cool!" Iggy gasped, touching the screen. "What's it's purpose?" Ludwig asked.

"Well, it's used for communication, entertainment, information, and for other stuff too" Iggy explained. "Amazing" Ludwig stated, scrolling through all the apps.

"Yeah, yeah, can I have it back now?" Fred asked, trying to reach for his phone.

"Not until you show me everything this....'phone' is capable of." Ludwig stated. Fred chuckled. "Alright." He replied.

Soon enough, breakfast ended, and students were to report to class.

"I'm surprised you managed to get into the basketball team. You're so short. I wonder how you got the basketball into the net." Roy chuckled. "It's all about skills. I bet you barely made it into the football team. You lack skills of any sorts" Larry stated, while chuckling.