Out to Eat

Later that afternoon, while everyone else was taken home, Roy and Larry remained in the school.

"This is all your fault! If it wasn't for your bad aiming, that window would still be a window! Not some broken glass! And we wouldn't be in this huge mess for twenty five days!" Larry cried, while mopping the floor.

"Ah, shut up! Your voice irritates me! And so does your presence!" Roy growled, while cleaning the board. "Oh it does?! Then get outta this room!" Larry snapped.

"Why don't you get outta this room?!" Roy spat. "Cause I was here first!" Larry yelled. "Can you two shut up? I can hear you from all the way down the hallway!" A janitor stated, while entering the room.

The two glared at one another, before becoming silent.

After much work, the two left the school. "Great...how are we gonna get home?" Larry asked. "I don't know about you, but I'm taking the bus" Roy stated.

"With what money?" Larry grinned, holding out some coins. "What the...you pickpocket! Give me back my money!" Roy growled. "Not unless you agree to buy me a bus ticket as well." Larry stated.

Roy growled. "Fine. You're too cheap to get your own money anyways." Roy stated.

The next day was Saturday. No school, just sleeping in. Or so it seemed.

COCKLE-DOODLE-DOO!

"What the heck Lemmy? Turn that off!" Iggy muttered, while covering his head with a pillow. "Sorry! But I plan on making everyone breakfast!" Lemmy stated, while getting up, and turning the alarm off.

"What for?" Iggy questioned. "Well you guys are always hungry...and you'll never wake up early to make breakfast! So why not?" Lemmy explained.

"How nice...of ya.." Iggy yawned, drifting back to sleep.

Lemmy quietly walked through the hall, before entering the kitchen. He glanced up, noticing much of the needed cooking items.

He took a quick glance around the room, before noticing some sleeping Goombas in the corner. "Hey you guys!" Lemmy called, walking towards them.

"What do you want?" One of the Goombas asked, being half asleep. "I need you guys to stack up and reach the ingredients in the cabinets!" Lemmy explained.

"With what arms?" Another one questioned. A blank expression overcame Lemmy's face. "Good point..." He mumbled, beginning to think again.

"Where can I find some Koopas?" He asked. "Maybe they're outside or something..." Another Goomba mumbled in his sleep.

"But...outside it's cold!" Lemmy stated. "Well then I guess you aren't getting those ingredients." The Goombas stated. Lemmy then frowned.

"Get up you lazy Goombas! Go get me a darn Koopa!" He shouted, kicking the three of them in the process.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" One growled. "Why can't you get it yourself?!" The second one muttered. "You don't have to be so rude." The third said.

The three then grumbled while marching outside. "When have I ever been so rude?" Lemmy mumbled under his breath. He then heard footsteps coming from the hall.

A half asleep Iggy appeared through the door. "I uhh...heard you yell..something wrong?" Iggy asked, yawning.

"No...It's just that Goombas are always so lazy when I ask them for anything. I could say "please" and they'd still never listen! I suppose they like to get shouted at, because that's the only way they listen to anyone else!" Lemmy explained.