A L O N E

"Shut up, Roy. Listen...I know what you all say is true...but...if you guys want to head to the city, then...go...I want you all to be happy..I'm not gonna try and get in the way of things...or be a 'mess up' as you usually call me...or earn getting another one of my circus balls popped. Don't worry about me...I'll be...I'll be fine..." Lemmy explained, his voice becoming a bit shaky.

"You're not gonna be fine in a place like this..." Wendy stated. "I'm not gonna be fine knowing you guys are far from me either...but we all learn to deal with it....r-right?" He stuttered, his voice becoming shakier.

Roy looked away, knowing he regretted some of his words. Iggy then picked Lemmy up, and hugged him. The two released shortly after. "You've made your decision, Lemmy...and we'll... We'll have to accept it..." Iggy mumbled, his voice becoming shaky as well.

The rest looked down at him, as the Koopa Clown Car slowly backed away. Lemmy watched as they disappeared in the distance, and soon enough, he was alone in the dark night.

Early, Very Early in the Morning....

Junior awoke from a strange noise, he glanced around his room, but saw nothing unusual. But at he began to close his eyes once more, he heard it again. He listened carefully, and noticed how the noise sounded much like a sob.

He got up, and silently walked around the castle, following the noise. He carefully opened the front doors, and quickly noticed Lemmy sitting on the steps. Lemmy looked back, quickly glancing at Junior, before covering his face, and turning away. It became silent.

Junior looked around, noticing it was dark, and quite cold outside. "Are you....are you crying?" He asked quietly. "M-Me? C-Crying? No, no, no, no...Lemmy doesn't.... C-c-cry...." Lemmy answered, struggling to keep his voice from shaking.

"Look at me." Junior ordered, knowing Lemmy was lying. Lemmy quickly held his circus ball up to his face, covering it completely, and looked into Junior's direction.

Junior walked down the steps, and sat next to him. "I know you were crying." Junior stated. "N-No I w-wasn't!" Lemmy argued.

"I could hear you sobbing from my room. And when you cry you try to keep your voice steady, but it doesn't work." Junior said calmly, remembering past events. "That's n-not true..." Lemmy said, his voice becoming shakier.

Junior frowned. "I'm not stupid like dad, I know you're lying." Junior stated. Lemmy then put the circus ball down, revealing his face.

There were tears down his cheeks, and his eyes seemed very watery, he also seemed to have a hard time trying to stop the sobs. "Why are you crying?" Junior asked. "Everything is falling apart." Lemmy sniffed, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Everything is always falling apart. But you don't see the guys crying, not even Wendy." Junior stated. "It doesn't matter how they express it. Because deep down we all have a horrible feeling. It's always....there..." Lemmy replied.

"Listen...I know you don't want to leave your siblings...or Bowser, but right now might not be a good time to try and get them together. Give them some time, maybe a week or two...and soon enough they'll miss one another, and get back together. If Mario can save Peach, then we can save this family, right?" Junior asked.

Lemmy stayed quiet for a moment, he sniffed, just before smiling and nodding. "Yeah" He agreed, wiping the tears off his face.

"Now...here's the plan, you're gonna have to hide in the attic. Bowser's least favorite place. He never goes up there, he always sends me to get stuff from there. I can give you a sleeping bag, a pillow, all that stuff for you to sleep well, but not one word to dad about this. Because if he finds our you're sleeping up there, he'll want to kick me out too!" Junior whispered.