Long Time No See (Jerza)

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS LEMON SERIES! IM WARNING YOU THERE WILL BE A LOT OF JERZA LEMONS!! IM OBSESSED WITH THEIR SHIP!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!

Erza's POV:
Jellal has been gone for a long time. He decided it'd be a good idea to take a SS-class mission, since he was low on jewel. I thought the idea was completely absurd. It was heard that'd he'd be coming back sometime today. I waited for him to walk through the guild door, as I was sitting at the bar. "Erza, are you still worried about Jellal, I mean he's only been gone for a day" Lucy says comfortingly. I know I said he's been gone for a long time, but it's because I worry about him. "Oh, I miss him" I said to Lucy and Mira, "He's strong and tough, besides he called Master Makarov and Gildarts, that he'd be back today" Mira says with a smile on her face. I hope that's true. "I wonder why he didn't call me" I asked the girls, "Oh yeah, he told us to tell you. He said he weren't allowed to use his phone unless it were to contact the guild" Said Lucy while pointing her finger in the air. Pretty soon my worries faded slowly but not completely.

Lucy's POV:
Erza has been worried about Jellal, I mean he went on an SS-class mission to find a condo he could rent out for a short period of time, I mean he's only been gone for a day. He called the Master Makarov and Gildarts telling them he'd be coming home. When he gets back I already know what they're going to be doing. Last time, Erza went on a SS-class mission even Gildarts couldn't even finish it took her about a week to come home, I walked in on her and Jellal doing.. things. These two are inseparable, and I've walked in them a few
times. They're really kinky as one might say. She's snuck him into Fairy Hills before.

Erza's POV:
I'm sitting down eating strawberry cake at the bar still speaking to Mira and Lucy, then I hear the door open. I don't think that it's Jellal, so I keep eating my cake. Then I hear "Ya miss me strawberry?" I instantly know that it's him, I turn around and jump off the stool I was sitting on. I run over to Jellal and jump into his arms. "It seems you did miss me?" Jellal chuckles. "Jellal! Where have you been?!" I ask demanding he answers me. "I was on a job, strawberry" he laughs softly.

Lucy's POV:
Jellal had came back and Erza was bouncing off the walls, I bet when they're alone they're really going to be bouncing off the walls.

Jellal's POV:
As I walk into the guild, I quickly spot the red head beauty, that is Erza, my strawberry! "Ya miss me strawberry?" I say teasing her. She jumps into my arms and I embrace the warmth that I haven't felt in what feels like forever. "I didn't think you'd be coming back" she says, "That is why I called in isn't it?" I say to her "I was going to take on a job if my own with Lucy, Natsu and Gray" she said.

Gray's POV:
Erza, Natsu, Lucy and I were going to take a job together, but Jellal came back. "We could go without you and we'll call you when we get information, okay?" I state, I knew that Erza was a vital source in this mission but she's been love sick so I'd thought I'd let her have some fun.

Erza's POV:
I was supposed to be going on a mission with Natsu, Lucy and Gray, but they were so kind enough to let me skip out so I could spin time with Jellal. They said that they'd call me and tell me all the information they find out on Mission: Dragonforce Zeref. There's been a lacrima that could possibly destroy an entire village, city, and town. The lacrima was said to use Zeref's magic energy, but someone has been pushing the lacrima's limts. Anyways, Jellal grabbed my hand and said "Come with me strawberry" In a seductive manner. We walked out of the guild together heading towards my apartment that I've rented out for about 10 more years but I've gotta keep paying to keep it.

Lucy's POV:
Erza and Jellal head out of the guild holding each other's hands passionately. "What're they gonna do?" Natsu asks oblivious to the situation. "Geez, they're probably gonna recite a play, flamebrain!" Gray says sarcastically. "Who ya callin flamebrain JERK?!" Natsu says. "OH SHOOT I FORGOT MY BOOK OVER ERZA'S HOUSE! I NEED IT" I remember at the wrong time. "Guess you'll gotta see the storm" Gray smirks.

Jellal's POV:
As we're walking to Erza's house, when we enter, I start massaging her shoulders. Leading her to her couch.

Erza's POV:
Jellal and I head to my house. As we sit on the couch he starts to massage my shoulders. Then he slowly starts to kiss me.

Narrator:
Jellal kisses Erza on the lips as tender as a babies skin. He caresses her face and bites her lip. He gropes her breast while kissing her. Now the two start to peck each other's lips.

Erza takes off his jacket. Jellal starts to unbutton Erza's shirt. He gets on top of her and kisses Erza all down her neck. Erza softly moans. He slips her skirt off of her, she pulls his pants down. She feels his hard warm cock on her leg. She starts to rub her leg up and down against it, which makes him even harder. Jellal took off his underwear and stripped Erza from her lacy black underwear. He bent down and started to lick Erza's vagina.

"Uh~OH~C-Can Y-You do me a F-Favor" Erza asks while moaning intensely. "Yeah, what is it?" Jellal asks. "I-I never had anal before" she says shyly. "Y-You wanna do it?" Jellal asks

"Um, Yeah" Erza replies. "Okay, I believe it'll hurt" He says. Erza flips on her hands and knees, with her legs spread open. Jellal takes his member out and sticks it inside of Erza. She tears up in pain, Jellal goes slow so she can adjust to his lengthy member. He bends down while still inside of her and wipes the tears from her eyes "You okay strawberry?"

"Y-eah, kee-p g-oing" she replies while in pain.

After a while, Erza's pain faded into pleasure.

"Uh~Jellal!~Yesss~OH~GOD!" Erza moans uncontrollably loud.
"You like that, huh?"

"HARDER~HARDER~FASTER~PLEASE" She moans while stuttering.

Erza's phone soon begins to ring, it's a FaceTime call from Gray and the others. "Hey, I've gotta take this" she says, but Jellal ignores her and keeps going "Jellal!" She moans. She has no choice but to answer. She clicks answer being sure not to show Jellal or her naked body. "Hey Erza!" Natsu Lucy and Gray say in sync "H-Hey" she tries to hide her moaning as Jellal pounds her.

"We wish you could come with us it's so fun!" Lucy says

"There's so much good food!!" Natsu adds on.

"R-Really? Uh~"

"The hotel is so big!" Gray says

"Yeah, it's so AHH~ big" Erza says with a satisfied look on her face, as Jellal laughs at Erza's comment.

"Uh, Erza? You okay?" Lucy asks

"J-Just fine RIGHT..THERE~AHHH" She moans while biting her lip

"So, why don't you OOO tell m-me about the AHH infor-NGFH-mation you've f-found" as the team can see she is bouncing up and down.

"Er.. Erza?" Natsu says being concerned

"AHHH~FASTER~HARDER" she tries to contain herself but she finally lets go completely forgetting about the phone call she was in.

"Are..We.. interrupting something?" Lucy asked.

"N~No, Please g-go on"

"Okay so we found out that the lacrima is actually one of those 2nd generation dragon slayer artificial magic things so-" Lucy is soon cut off by Erza

"AHHH~OHHHH~MMMMMPH"

"Erza, should we call you back, you seem busy" says Gray.

"G-Great! SEE YA~ OHHNNN" Erza moans while hanging up the phone. She quickly drops the phone to the floor.

'That was..embarrassing" Lucy said to the boys.

"She was totally getting pounded by Jellal" Gray says.

"Jellal~UH~w-why'd y-you do that?" Erza says angrily but still in pleasure.

TO BE CONTINUED..