Chapter {8}

It was a very long day for the hard working waitress and babysitter. Alice felt extremely tired but she was doing this for a good cause. Herself. Her future self.

She wanted to work on herself, for herself, by herself.

Gemma went to sleep after the babysitter finished a chapter of The BFG by Roald Dahl. The babysitter turned on her night light that was shaped as a heart. Just in case Gemma woke up at night, she won't get scared. Gemma was very scared of the dark. Any typical 4 year old would. She slowly and gently covered her up to make sure she doesn't catch a virus. It was spreading around lately, especially because of the seasons change. She really hoped that Gemma's parents made her took her vaccine.

She places the book on the night stands and makes her way down to the stairs. "Hey, I just finished reading a bed time story, I'll be leaving now" she makes a bee line to the exit. Caleb immediately blocks her way, his hands on the wall.

Alice raises her eyebrows, "can I help you?"

Caleb doesn't answer, instead her walks closer to her, pulling her closer to him. The girl doesn't give him a chance to let him do anything further. She pushes him away. "That is something that you should've done for your sister and not some stranger." she tells him.

He grabs her by the forearm and whispers in her ear "There are somethings that shouldn't be done with siblings."

She scoffs in disgust, "the hell do I look like to you? Listen to me, I'm not some toy that your mama bought for you to play around with. You got that?"

Caleb was shocked, he has never got a no from a girl, in fact, girls would approach him first.

"I'm sorry, you can leave," Caleb was so embarrassed by the rejection, he couldn't make eye contact with her. She walks up to the door that was held by him. Instead of leaving, she steps closer to him. His heart was beating like a wild animal begging to escape its cage.

She pushed him against the wall, his back was touching the dark blue wall of their living room. Caleb's heart was racing. "I'm not interested to be a name on your list," she whispers close to his lips "got it?" she lifts her eyes to his and looks at his blue ones. He didn't want to lay his hands on her right now, but she was ready to do anything to drive him crazy. She was doing it to all the three boys.

Caleb nods his head quickly. She strokes his face softly. "Well, goodbye." She quickly leaves the house and disappears as the night ate her shadow.

Caleb slides down the wall as he put his head between his hands.

Who is she?

Caleb quickly grabs his phone as he opens the biggest social media app, Instagram, and does his research.

Well, damn. We love and support women! Especially this one!

Anyway, seems like Caleb is going to be an FBI agent. He is probably that friend.

Question: Are you the FBI of your friends?

For me, yes. Sometimes my friends get creeped out with the things I find out but hey if I'm getting information. I'm getting ALL the information.

I would also like to add that it's important to take your vaccine because it has antibodies of the virus that is coming around.

Viruses are different from bacteria, therefore you can't just take an antibiotic.

#Thankyoubiologyclass
P.s Roald Daul books were my childhood!