Chapter {2}

6:30 and the boys weren't up yet, the first day of school and they're going to be late.
Adham's mom walks into his room seeing her son fast asleep, snoring lightly. The sight brought tears to her eyes but she quickly wipes them away. The thought of losing her son too broke her heart. "Adham, it's time to wake up." she shakes Adham and says the words softly. He was up in a few seconds. The thoughts of yesterday's party at the back of his head. Another day, same fight. "Go get ready for school and do the morning prayer."

He walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower as he stands there, washing away the memories of yesterday leaving him only with a hollow heart. No matter what, no girl will be able to fill it. It wasn't an SAT bubble that he practiced to fill in. It's his cold heart that needed to melt. But was there a girl who can actually be the heat? He quickly got out of the shower and gets dressed.

                 Noah's sister made sure she would wake him up because she knew he was never really a morning person

              Noah's sister made sure she would wake him up because she knew he was never really a morning person. Nor was he going to wake up early when he returned home at once. "Oppa, wake up," she says messaging his back. It was really relaxing for him and he did enjoy it when someone woke him up like this. "It's time to go to school," she adds. Noah groans. "Five more minutes."
Lily giggles, his body becomes alert and tense up. He feared the day that she'll be taken by a foolish boy who would leave her heartbroken as Noah does so with many other girls. So whenever Noah knew that Lily was seeing a boy, he made sure he would always be around to watch his actions. He usually glares at the boy until he leaves. "Fine, I'm up now." "Well get dressed, mom made breakfast, and no it's not pancakes, sorry but we're having scrambled eggs today."
"Noooooo!" Noah shouts dramatically. His sister lets another giggle as she exits the room. He'll always love his sister no matter how many times she blackmails him. But as a brother, he wanted to have someone in his life that his sister could consider her as a best friend or another sister, to enjoy her company. He knew his parents wanted another child, but couldn't because school fees play a huge role, especially these days. He wanted to have a woman who would love his dramatic scenes like his sister. Or when he does something stupid, she would laugh and promise that she wouldn't tell his dad if he behaved next time, like his mom. All in all, he wanted a girl who would act like a sister, a mother and most importantly a lover.

               Caleb's parents' found Caleb laying shirtless on his stomach, drooling saliva on to the pillows

Caleb's parents' found Caleb laying shirtless on his stomach, drooling saliva on to the pillows. His golden hair on his face. "Do you think he bought a girl home?" Caleb's father asks.
"What the heck, Lewis? No, I don't think. There would've been lipstick or something." she says. "Chill Megan, I was just asking!"
"Okay, you wake him up," Megan says. "What? No, last time I woke him up he punched me in the face." Lewis replies.
"Don't exaggerate, he was signaling a five minute but accidentally punched you in the face," she replies to her husband who loved to exaggerate in his stories. "And besides, I have breakfast to prepare," she adds.
"Fine, I'll wake up him."
But before any of the couple could make a move.
"I'm up, has anyone ever told you that you talk too loud?" Caleb's morning voice echoed in the silent living room. "I'll go shower," he adds leaving the room to wash away the sweat of yesterday.
Caleb almost had everything anyone could possibly ask for, amazing parents, money, and if he wanted, fame in two seconds with the strings his parents could pull but he said he would like to do it with his pure talent.
However, the only thing he never had was pure happiness, he wanted something fun. As a football player, he always chased the ball, and he always had fun, but because of that he never had to chase the girls. Caleb wanted to chase a girl like his mother who drove his father insane. He believed that he'll always get the girls and he didn't have to put any effort, but that only results with him getting bored quickly.

The first day in school a parent or your guardian has to drive to school, even though you might be enrolled in the bus, you're still going to get driven there

"Can I snap a photo of you for your first day of school? We do this every year," Adham's mom said as she parked her 4x4 car in front of the school's gates. He looked at her as his face turns flushes "Mom," he whined "I'm a Junior," he continues. She pinches his cheeks "I don't care, you're still my baby," Adham rubs his cheek after she's done. She pulls her phone up, opening her camera app, "Smile," she says. Adham fakes a smile, he wants to get to school before she even starts telling him to pose. "I'll meet you at home once I'm done with work, I might come at four-thirty, inshallah," she tells him. He nods his head, he opens the car's door, "whatever" he mumbles into the wind.

Noah's dad parks his ford car in front of the school. "Listen, I don't want you causing any trouble at school today. I don't want the school calling me in the middle of my meetings and tell me to come to discuss your behavior,". Noah nods his head, "What about our senior prank?" Noah asks smiling, "When the time for the prank comes,". "Right," he mumbles. "Have a great day," "You too," he says as he slams the door shut.

Caleb's aunt made sure she was able to drive him since both of his parents were busy with work. She drove around the school twice since she didn't find any parking spot. "I didn't think the school will be this crowded," she says looking around for a parking spot. Her eyes lit up "found one!". She quickly parks the car. "Your parents told me to go over some rules on how you shouldn't mess up your last year in school, but I'll skip ahead and tell you to go enjoy it." She winks at him "Go," he smiles at her "Thanks, bye" he slams the door as he makes his way to the gates, "I'm blessed with a cool aunt,"

Hello my wonderful readers, what do you guys think of the second chapter because it was pretty fun for me. Comment down below who is your favorite boy.

I kinda like Noah's personality.

Don't forget to comment and vote and share this book with your friends and if you want your family too.

Loads of love xoxo