Chapter {7}

The boys worked out their problems quiet quickly. It's surprising when boys fight one minute and make up the next. Very confusing. They decided to put their differences along and be true to themselves.

It was a Friday afternoon, right after school, the boys decided to go out for a dinner together.
"Ready to hit the road with this baby?" Caleb asked talking about his new car. It was a new, silver colored, Subaru Brz that his parents bought recently as a surprise for his birthday. Also, they both felt upset they weren't around for him that often, especially on the first day of senior year,  but they didn't say that to his face. They didn't have the guts to anyway.

"Dude! That's so cool! When did you get it?" asked Adham.
"This morning." he replied.
Noah thought that Caleb's parents were going a little over board but he didn't comment about it. "Congratulations, dude."

Both Caleb and Noah sat at the front while Adham sat at the back couch, laying down.
"Ugh, it's been a stressful week and we are only starting!" Noah complained.

Pain started to beat against Adham's muscles in his calves. "Ow, my calves hurt from all that soccer practice!"  "It will get better once you eat some burgers. Food always solves everything!" Noah responded. "So, which restaurant should we go?" Caleb asked.

"Mc-Donalds? IN-N-OUT?" asked Adham.
"What about the diner that is two blocks away? They have the best milkshakes!" Caleb suggested.
"Is it because you have a crush on that waitress? and her milkshakes" Noah asked him smirking and wiggled his eye brows at him. Adham copied him. "Besides, we go there a lot!" he continues.

"Oh gosh, stop it. Besides, I already hit it with her if you know what I'm saying." He laughs.

"Dude, yes!" Adham high fives him.
"So, you are going to go see her or something?" Noah asks. " Dude, you know the rules. It's like vandalism. You destroy it's beauty and run. No one's got the time for the police. Fuck the police coming straight from the underground" he raps.
Noah stared at Caleb with a blank face. He thought that's one of the worst simile ever. Clearly someone was failing English this year. 
"Okay, let's go to the diner."

          The boys walk into the diner and decided to seat near one of the windows

The boys walk into the diner and decided to seat near one of the windows. It was one of the best diners in town. People weren't appreciating it until recently because of Riverdale, but for the boys it was their normal hang out for after soccer practice. They hated the loud chats of the customers.