Chapter {6}

The next day was exactly like the day before it. Except Adham got into more trouble. He copied his math homework from his classmate who he only calls up for favor and got caught. As for his biology summary, he asked Jenny, a girl who throws herself at almost any guy, to write it down for him. Her handwriting was obvious so he got into more trouble; he solved two extra worksheets.

However, for his English class, he didn't have a backup plan but he decided to attend. He couldn't afford to get into more trouble and getting the same lecture.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

"Good Afternoon class, I will pass by and check your homework and as for you Mr. Adham, you have a zero."

He swears at him under his breath. Alice heard him and scoffed.
Adham noticed it but didn't comment on it.
The class listened attentively to their teacher except for Adham. His eyes were growing heavier and heavier after every word that came out of his boring teacher's mouth.

"Excuse me, Mr.Adham, is my class not interesting to you?" Louis- Adham's seatmate- shakes Adham's body, jerking him awake. "Go wash your face." the teacher demanded. Adham gets up from his chair and enters the boys' bathroom. He turns on the sink and icy cold water spills through, Adham puts his hands under it and splashes his face. His body wakes up and he makes his way to his English class. "What did I miss?" he asks his neighbor, Louis. "He is giving us a worksheet to work on, solve."

He looks at it, and he felt like he was so done with his life and every small detail about it. It felt exactly like Math. Except it was grammar which was,in his case, ten times worse. His English teacher was going around checking their homework that they should've solved last night. "Louis, did you do the homework?"

Louis nodded his head and his teacher walked away. Louis was a very intelligent and honest kid, so the teachers believed him. During the time Adham should've been working on the worksheet, he was staring at Alice's dark hair. Her soft pale-ish yet tanned skin that he saw kept him wanting more. Suddenly, she looks back and asks Louis a question but Adham quickly glances at Louis's paper and answer her, "Object of preposition," she looks at him, "Umm..okay, thank you."

Louis glances at Adham's paper as he continued to solve and found him scribbling the question he cheated from him.
He shakes his head in disbelief, typical Adham, he thought.

       Recess was the time that the three boys can hang out and play soccer

"Yo, Caleb. Pass it here!" Adham shouts. Caleb didn't pass it to him, he wanted to score.

Jack steals the ball from Caleb and runs toward the goal that was protected by Noah. Jack kicks the ball, passes Noah and scores! Jack's team rush toward him hugging him as sophomore and junior girls scream.  Jack's score ended both the match and the recess.

Adham storms toward Caleb, pushing him over. "Dude, what the hell? We could've won. You're so selfish!"

"Hey, watch your mouth when you speak me to or I will beat you up"