whiplash ; lai guanlin

For: dongsyoki

Guanlin's POV

When you're part of the mafia, it's very rare to get a day of peace so when I and the hyungs got peace and quiet, Jisung hyung decided to hire a female entertainer for some odd reason. He told me privately that I would enjoy it the most though I doubt that since I am usually one that is enjoyed. If you haven't already figured it out, I am one of the seducers in our group and the maknae. My thoughts were broken when the hyungs started jeering which meant the "entertainment" was here.

The girl from what I could see was different than the other girls I have seen while on my jobs yet I could pinpoint on what made her special. As she sashayed past Daniel hyung, he tried to grope her butt but she suddenly got into a defence position and had hyung in a headlock. We all started sniggering at our centre's futile attempts to get out of the hold but I could feel something else erupting inside of me, it was jealousy? That couldn't be possible since I never met someone who could make me feel like this. In this world, feelings were foreign since all we know is crimes, allies and enemies. I'll just keep this to myself as I don't want any interference from the others who believe they are love experts.

Once the night fell upon us, it signalled the time for the girl to leave so Jisung hyung asked who would volunteer to walk her to the door. Immediately, I raised my hand and yelled out that I would do it. Embarrassment flooded through my system after I realised what I had just done and could see the smirk creeping on his face like the annoying leader he is. As soon as I left the room with the girl whose name I have yet to learn, I could hear the members wolf-whistling and give some non-pg remarks.

At the door, awkward silence could be felt throughout the whole hallway as neither of us seemed to know what to say. Before I could make a move, she placed a note in my hand that wasn't clenched from unexpected nervousness, winked at me and walked out the door while I was gaping like a school girl who was noticed by her crush. What was written on the note made the blush on my face worse and made me wonder whether I was dreaming.

'Don't forget to call me anytime cutie.

- Rima; xxxx-xxxxxx'

"I'll definitely be calling the girl who has given me whiplash."

ღ