breathe ; lee daehwi

For: REDRENJUN.

Haejin's POV

As I sat on the rooftop, I tried my best to breathe as I felt like my surroundings were closing in on me. I knew what was happening to me but I couldn't do anything else but to try and control my breathes as each one shortened. I wanted to call out for Daehwi but I remembered that he took out all of his anger on me in front of his members. My older brother, Daniel, took me up here so he and the others could calm my boyfriend down.

My panic attacks were one of the reasons why I could never socialise with other people since they struck at random times. I never had a friend until my brother introduced me to his members who treated me like a sister. Daehwi saw me as more than a sister so he gathered up the courage to confess his feelings and I accepted him. He was the one to help me cope with my attacks whenever my brother was not around yet neither of them are here so I have to suffer alone.

Curling up into a ball, I tried to keep my tears from falling and my breath normal in order to stop the suffocation. I was so focused on my problem that I didn't notice the door to the roof being open and someone running towards me until I was taken into someone's arms.

"It's okay. I've got you and I won't let you go." That voice was so familiar to me. It belonged to the boy who loved me despite my flaws.

"What are you doing here?" My voice was wavering but I couldn't let him see that I couldn't be mad at him even if he yelled at me earlier.

"I can't erase the pain that I caused to you but I promise you that I will be a better man for you." I returned his hug and muttered about being freezing so he responded,

"I'll keep you warm."

ღ