crazy in love ; your bias

For: @/

A/N: This was inspired by momo's performance during hit the stage which is above and KARD's you in me. Mentions of abuse and suicide so read at your own risk.

No one's POV

My love, you are my everything.

A cage.

That's what their relationship was like to her.

The love they had no longer existed yet he just couldn't see it since he was blinded by his love for her.

He verbally abused her but hid it behind sickly sweet words and his oh so charming smile.

That's how he supposedly showed his love.

My love, you are my everything.

It wasn't meant to be like this.

At least, that's what she believed.

From the first meeting, she thought he was sweet and caring but it was only a facade that he used as bait.

Like a lion and a lamb, she had fallen for the ruse and was trapped.

Ready to be played around with like a predator and its' prey.

Why don't you know my love?

Though she tried multiple times to find the key that would unlock her from her misery, people only turned a blind eye since they believed that she was absurd.

Like her, they thought he was the perfect gentlemen.

If only they knew the suffering she went through with every second that she was in his presence.

How her breathing quickened whenever she tried to run away but was always found by the man who thought that it was a game of hide and seek.

But they would never know.

Simply because they didn't care.

Nothing can replace you.

One day, her breaking point came. She was no longer the person that she was before they met.

All that remained was a shell of herself which was filled with nothing for she only felt dead inside.

All the happiness and love was drained, thanks to him.

In order to put an end to her torment, she took her own life or whatever was left of her.

You're mine forever.

He was the first to see her lying there in what once was their home with blood surrounding her.

A horrified reaction appeared on his face as he tried to comprehend the situation in front of him.

He dropped to the floor, cradled her and kept kissing her forehead as he mumbled incoherent things to himself.

A wave of guilt rushed through him as he realized that he had no one else but himself to blame for the tragedy.

Thanks to him, he lost his muse, his other half, his everything.

All because he was crazy in love.

ღ