dye ; park jihoon

Sohyun's POV

      18 years of my life has passed and I have yet to find the person I am destined to be with otherwise known as my soulmate. Me and my best friend, Jiwoo, moved here to South Korea since it has been our dream since we were in grade 8.  We both worked in this cute, comfy cafe that is close by to our apartment and everyone who works there is so nice to us even though we came from another country. Until one shift became a shift that turned my world upside down.

      I had a beanie covering my hair since it is now a different colour from the colour it was last night. Me and Jiwoo were the baristas and cashiers since our two other co-workers had to leave for a family emergency. There weren't that many customers since school was ongoing which meant that we could chill out. Suddenly, the bell signalled that there was a new customer while Jiwoo was trying her best to braid my hair which meant I wasn't wearing the beanie I borrowed from her. We rushed to our spots with me being at the cashier with her at the barista station.

      As I looked at the customer, I realised there were eleven boys and they looked really familiar but I couldn't put my finger on where have I seen them before. They all took their seats and the oldest one, I think, came up to me and told me their orders which I took down before I told him the amount and he gave me the money. I told him we would bring the orders to the table and went to help Jiwoo with the orders once the boy went back to his group. She pointed out to me that the boys kept looking at us and were whispering to each other about something but we chose to dismiss it.

      We brought the group's order to their table and when we were about to go back to our counter, one of the boys with a snaggletooth asked us if we dyed our hair. I completely forgot to mention that Jiwoo's hair colour also changed to a light purple. When we answered that our soulmates dyed their hair this colour, the whole table was shocked. Then two of them took off their caps to show that they had the same colour as our hair. Jiwoo was so shocked that she excused herself and wished me good luck.

      As one of the two boys walked up to me, I realised that he was Park Jihoon from Wanna One, my bias. Daehwi, the other boy, asked me if Jiwoo was alright but I told him to give her some time to cope with the shock. When I went to look at my soulmate again, I realised he was already looking at me which made me fangirl on the inside. I could only say one thing to him at that moment.

"Annyeong soulmate."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that fluffy imagine. Next up is the physical king, Kang Daniel.

ღ