fan meet ; lee daehwi

Y/N's POV

      On what was supposed to be an average Saturday, my best friend Sunmi chose to drag me to the Wanna One fan-meet as a surprise for my birthday. I didn't even expect her to get tickets since they sold out pretty quickly but she has her ways of getting what she wants. So now, I am in the passenger seat of her car we drive to the venue of the fan-meet while singing k-pop songs at the top of our lungs. This is normally what we do when we are in the car and it has become a tradition for the both of us.

      Once we arrived at the venue, the reality that I was going to actually meet Wanna One started to sink in and the nerves started to take over my excitement. But there was no turning back now since Sunmi already dragged me to the building and took me to our seats which were close to the stage. All I could do was try to control my breathing while 'someone' kept shaking my arm and kept repeating that she was actually going to meet her bias which is Sungwoon. Usually, I would try and get her to stop but I know how she felt right now since I know how she felt.

      The moment finally came when all eleven members of the group walked onto the stage and did their usual greeting. Then there were a few mini performances which got me and Sunmi jumping out of our seats and cheering for them. After all the performances were done, it was time for the fan signing so we got in line and patiently waited to meet the boys. As we were waiting, I noticed the red string my parents always told me about tied around my pinky. When I showed it to my best friend, she got excited for me since she has already met her soulmate while I still haven't mine.

      When it was my turn, I walked up to Jisung who was the first member and went down the line with no problem until I reached Daehwi. It felt so nerve-racking to finally meet my bias that I couldn't look up to him but something caught my attention. My red string was attached to HIS red string. We finally made eye-contact and Sunmi as well as Woojin and Sungwoon kept cheering us on since they noticed what had happened. I was too shocked to speak that I didn't notice Daehwi calling me something I never expected him to call me.

"Beautiful."

A/N: Managed to do my bias without getting a nosebleed. Next up is Emperor Hwang Minhyun.

ღ