Part 22

Bit of a RECAP *If you guys don't remember what was going on K'Ilana and Kasia had already left to go to Ar'mon and Trey's house to meet up before the beach water park. K'Yanie and Krystal are otw to Ar'mon and Trey's also and K'Alany is otw as well.

~K'Ilana's pov~
As we pulled up to Ar'mon and Trey's house I decided to call K'Yanie.
*phone convo*
K'Yanie: Wassuh Bih
Me: nun aye you otw
K'Yanie: yeah
Me: who da hell driving
K'Yanie: uber
Me: cause I was finna say I know you don't got no damn ghosts
K'Yanie: how you know I don't got ghosts
Me: well damn. Remind me to never drive in your car with you
K'Yanie: ohhh k 😂
Me: bye
*K'Ilana hangs up*
Kasia and I grabbed our Mcm bags and our phones and hopped out of the car. As we were about to walk up to the door, I see K'Alany's car pull up.
K'Alany: *Jumps out of the car* heyyyyyyyy
K'Ilana: *mumbles under her breath* fuck. HEY
K'Alany: all I get is a Hey
K'Ilana: All you gave me was a hey
K'Alany: I guess you have a point
K'Ilana: I know damn right I do
K'Alany: Can I point out how fine y'all look because DAYUM
Kasia: well I don't wanna brag but fuck it I KNOW I DO
*We all burst out laughing*
K'Alany: well aren't you happy to see me??
K'Ilana: to be honest no
*Everybody's mood dropped*
K'Alany: whatchu mean you no
K'Ilana: after I was in the hospital you left and you were gone for a long time just like momma did
K'Alany: don't ever compare me to that bitch of a mother we had
K'Ilana: I wouldn't have if you didn't do her disappearing act
K'Alany: man whatever bro I came to this party to celebrate you and that's what I'm gonna do
Kasia: then what are we waiting for damn
Just as we were about to knock on the door a car pulled into the driveway (once again) but this time I saw K'Yanie's big head ass get out of it.
K'Yanie: wait you guys are supposed to be inside. *she talks to someone in the car*
K'Ilana: why
K'Yanie: well because I have a surprise for you
Everybody: oh
K'Yanie: *looks at K'Alany* thought I only had one sister guess the other came back from the dead
K'Alany: *mumbles under her breath* damn that one hurt

We all finally got to the door and of course they made me knock. The door opened revealing Jazz, "damn who the the hell call all these girls," jazz yelled through the house." "What girls?" Ar'mon asked coming to the door. "Dayum but they fine asf," he said seriously." "Man stop fuckin wit me and let me in," I said pushing past Jazz." "Aren't you coming I leave tonight," I said throwing my hands in the air." "Oh shit that's K'Ilana," Jazz said." Everybody came through the door." "Duh dumbass," K'Yanie said rolling her eyes." "Let me guess...K'Yanie?" Jazz asked." In the flesh K'Yanie said showing off."
Me: ok here is everybody, this is K'Yanie, K'Alany, Kasia, and K'Alany.
Ar'mon: they all related to you?
Me: yep
Jazz: how??
Me: As you know K'Alany and K'Yanie are my sisters and Kasia is my cousin
Ar'mon: well I need to see y'all family tree cause y'all got some fine ass people in yo family *smirks at Kasia*
K'Yanie: oh shittttt
K'Ilana: oop
Me: where's Trey??
Jazz: he upstairs I think
Me: imma go check
Jazz: Ight
I walked upstairs walking to Trey's room when I see his door was cracked and he was singing Dive In by Trey Songz to someone in his bed. I walked through the door silently so he wouldn't hear me, the girl he was singing to was pointing behind him, he quickly turned around.
Trey: bae it's not what it looks like
Me: then what is it Trey
Trey: um she just asked me to sing to her
Me: mh so who is she to you
Trey: my bestfriend
Me: so you were sing Dive in to her?
Trey: yeah
Me: so you tryna dive in to her?
Trey: no I wanna Dive into you
He then grabbed my hand I quickly pulled away from him.
Me: that's not gonna work Trey
Trey: it ain't like I cheated on you
Me: whatever don't bother going to the water park today that's only for people I care about. Here's yo bitch ass ring back, now go fuck Lucki or Lexi which ever one she wants you to call her.
I started to walk out the room but Trey grabbed my waist pulling me onto the wall, "why you leaving me?" He asked." Isn't it obvious you chose a skinny bitch, with no ass, and a wig on her head over a tall mixed girl, with natural long ass curly ass hair, with an ass, and a huge career. I said almost getting out of his grip." "I didn't choose her I just sung to her." Whatever," I said kicking him in the nuts and punching the shit out of him." I walked into his room grabbing Lucki, if I see you again bitch it's on sight and don't bother with the police hoe I've been to jail and I will get out," I said before I threw her ass across the room. As I was leaving out Trey was coming in, "baby please don't leave me and Lucki didn't do anything," he said trying to get me to stay." I punched him in his face a lot harder this time and then I kicked him the face he passed out, Кучка (Bitch)
*Downstairs*
Kasia: what the hell happened up there?
Me: oh just Trey singing Dive in to Lucki Star as he laid in the bed next to her that's all.
K'Yanie: You fr?
Me: yup
K'Alany: did you whoop his ass
Me: duh Tf have you seen him come downstairs yet??
Jazz: did you kill him?
Me: no but he unconscious
Ar'mon: this Nigga stupid he just lost the best thing he ever had.
Me: awww thank you bro. At least I won't have to see him for a month or more
Ar'mon: what you mean or more
Me: I don't know if I'm staying in L.A permanently or not
Everyone: WHAT??
K'Yanie: what the hell do you mean
K'Alany: you can't leave us
Kasia: yeah wtf
Jazz: nahll so you saying I might not never see you again?
Me: ummm of course I'll be back to visit
Ar'mon: you serious bro?
Me: When I came to Houston I wasn't supposed to stay, I was only supposed to be here for a few months and well my time is up.
Kasia: So your saying your moving back down to L.A??
Me: I'm saying I don't know and that I might.
K'Alany walked out the house. "Ughh you guys weren't supposed to find out like that," I said truthfully."
K'Yanie: well we did.
Me: well my flight leaves in six hours we should probably head to the water park.
Everyone: yep
—Car ride—
We all decided whose cars were being driven to the water park, no one drove with me, I guess I deserved that. Trey woke up he wanted to ride with me but I shut him down to quick so he rode with Ar'mon. Kasia and K'Alany also rose with Ar'mon. K'Yanie took her own car and Jazz and Tae took Jazz's car. I pulled up at the beach water park and I hopped out the car, I took off my shorts and my shirt and threw them in my Mcm bag I grabbed my bag and I walked to the spot we were meeting at, I saw Ar'mon, Trey, Jazz, Tae, Kasia, K'Alany. Trey looked me up and down smirking and licking his lips, Ar'mon hit him and whispered something in his ear. I walked over to the them, "can I talk to you real quick," I said hoping K'Alany would say yes." To my luck she stood up, we walked towards the bathroom.
Me: look I'm not going to leave you here. When I get to L.A the plan was to get my important stuff out of the way and see if I wanted to stay in L.A.
K'Alany: So we are going with you?
Me: duhhh but not tonight probably in a month I'm still trying to see if I wanna move back to L.A or Atlanta
K'Alany: oh ok

After me and K'Alany talked the whole gang had arrived and we all rode on many rides, we laughed and played till it was almost time for me to leave. K'Yanie reveled her surprise and we all hugged Krystal because we haven't seen her in a very long time. When Jazz and Tae saw Krystal problems erupted but were quickly squashed because I was leaving for a while.
*At the Airport*
As it was almost time for me to leave I started to say my goodbyes
Me to Ar'mon: Shit where do I start with you Armeezy, you have been an amazing brother to me and I love and appreciate you with all my heart.
Me to To Jazz: Jazz you are hella funny and your always there when I need you and I think I'll miss you most of all ily
Me to Tae: Well Tae you have been amazing no matter How many problems we have had or you have had with my siblings but I still love you.
Me to Trey: your a bitch and I hope when you and lucki fuck you create a fire and both of you burn alive😁 but you were an amazing boyfriend so I appreciate you for that
Everybody: dayummmmm
Me to Queen: *starts singing* Oh Queen Naija *stops singing* you have been the bestes Of best friends ever and I'm gonna miss you SOOOO much *she hugged me very hard* can't.....breath
Queen: oops my bad I'm just gonna miss you a lot have you decided where your moving to??
Me: actually yes I have
Everybody: WHERE??
Me: ATLANTAAAA!!!!!
Ar'mon&Trey: well we've been thinking about moving to Atlanta as well
Me: OMFG are you serious!???
Ar'mon: yep
I ran over to Ar'mon giving him the biggest hug ever.
Me: my bro finna be with me again
Trey: so I don't get no hug?
I walked over to Trey he put his hands out I gave him the most passionate kiss ever, everybody's eyes got big.
Me: just know that that will be the very last time you ever get anything from me.
Everybody: shiiiitttt
Tae: Trey pissed of fthe wrong one
*Everybody started laughing*
*Flight 269 to L.A please start boarding your flight*
"Welp that's me." Everyone started groaning." I know I'll see you guys soon I promise I have everyone hugs and I finished saying my goodbye and I boarded my plane.
K'Ilana's outfit 👇🏽

K'Yanie's outfit

K'Alany's outfit 👇🏽

K'Alany's outfit 👇🏽

Kasia's outfit 👇🏽

A/N here you guys go this was 1843 words long

A/N here you guys go this was 1843 words long. This is the last part BUT I will be making another book so stay tuned for that. Thank you guys so much you have been lovely. I look forward to writing the next one ☺️ Till we meet again my good friends 💋