Part 18

~Trey pov~
After I got K'Ilana some chocolate and flowers I went to Kay Jewelers and got her a diamond promise ring. I decided I honestly really truly love K'Ilana so I want her to know that I'll forever be wit her and that I love her.
*At K'Ilana house*
I walked inside the house and went straight to K'I's room. I walked over to the bed and woke her up, K'I....K'Iiiii......bae.......K'Ilanaaaaaa, I said shaking her." She finally woke up, her hair was covering her whole face. Hey, she said giving me a kiss." I walked over to her side and handed her the chocolates and flowers, Thanks bae, she said giving me a kiss and opening the chocolates." She took a piece of chocolate out eating it seductively to mess with me. I grunted and she laughed. You think it's funny to mess with your daddy like that, I said as I tackled her on the bed kissing her all over her neck." I got off her and pulled her up, I then got down on one knee. What the fuck she said with a smile on her face." K'Ilana Toriauna Marie Knight, you have been the most amazing girlfriend I have ever had, you stayed with me through all of my troubles, and I want to promise you that I'll stay with you through all of yours. I slid the ring on her finger, and picked her up and gave her the longest kiss she had ever had. Treyvion Traylor, YOU have been with me through all of my family drama, my near death experiences, and my mental break downs. You are the best boyfriend in the world I wouldn't trade myself for anyone, because I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my boyfriend, K'Ilana said letting a tear fall down cheek." I love you so much, she said." I love you too K'I." She got out of my arms and walked downstairs, I walked downstairs too I saw her run into Kasia's room jumping up and down, I quickly smiled and sat on the sofa.
~K'Ilana pov~
I ran busting into Kasia's room, her dusty ass was sleep. So I said why not prank her, i walked to my room and grabbed my camera.
*Camera on*
*Singing* "Wassup" Wassup you guys it's yo gurl K'Ilana and I'm back again wit another prank video, BUT this time it'll be on my cousin Kasia. Now she's sleep NO ONE IS SAFE when they're sleep in my house, so I'm feeling hella childish, so imma go into my ex best friends old makeup that she left at my house and put it on her face. Now y'all probably like why tf she using her ex bestfriend old makeup well shiiiiiddd I'm not finna use mine expensive shit, Hell naw. Anyways y'all gon see what's finna go down.
  *Camera off*
I walk downstair seeing Trey watching tv, I walk up behind him rubbing my hands all over his chest and stomach. Bae, you wanna help me prank Kasia, I asked him still rubbing his chest?" Yeah, he said looking up giving me a kiss." I bit my lip which made him go a lil crazy. Don't start what you can't finish he said smirking." Oh yeah, what you gon do about it I asked backing up against the kitchen island." He walked over to me and picked me up throwing me on the counter, he started kissing my neck which cause me to bite my lip. W-wait we gotta do this prank, I said trying to stop him." We'll do that later he said continuing but going lower." I lightly pushed him back getting off the island. I smirked and bit my lip walking away from him to grab two big pots. I walked up the stairs with Trey right behind me. I went into Kasia room to set up one camera and I gave the other one to Trey. I started to walk out the door when Trey grabbed me, where you going he asked?" I gotta go get the makeup and change." Why you gotta change, I like what your wearing he said smirking?" "A bra and booty shorts I think the fuck not." "He laughed as I walked out of the room."
~Trey pov~
K'Ilana came back lookin like a whole damn snack, I just wanted to eat her right then and there. "Dayummm!" "What she said." "You lookin good enough to eat mami," I said making her laugh." "What's funny I'm dead ass," I said looking her up and down biting my lip." Her eyes widened and she walked away.
(K'Ilana's outfit) 👇🏽👇🏽