Part 4

~K'Ilana's pov~
It's been two days since I went to Queen's, I kinda miss them. I was driving to my next shoot that was on the beach, when a lady swerved and almost hit my car. Watch it bitch, I yelled to the lady flipping her off." I was at a red light so I decided to vlog my photo shoot.
Wassup guys it's yo gurl K'I and I'm back with another vlogggggg, I yelled in excitement!" Ok so as you guys know I posted on my Snapchat story saying that I have a special surprise for you, welllllllllll IM GONNA BE DROPPING MY NEW ALBUM THIS FRIDAY AT 4:00pm MAKE SURE YOU GUYS TUNE INNNNN!!!!!!
I turned of the camera because I made it to the beach that we were taking pictures at.
*Marcos(italics) K'Ilana (bold)*
Hiiii darling, Marcos said."
KI~ I'm gonna be vlogging while we do this shoot is it ok??
Marcos~ yes, yes, that' will be great.
Marcos~ So today I took the liberty of reuniting...."the Triple threats"
*K'Alany and K'Yanie walked in*

Me~ noooooo you didn't I said squealing!!"
Marcos~ ahh yes i did.
*They all jumped on each other*
Hiiii omg I've missed you guys."
We've missed you too they said in unison."

~Queen pov~
It's been two days since I've seen K'Ilana and I miss her so much. I texted her but she didn't text back .
👑Queen~ Hey sis
*No reply*
Welp I guess she's busy I sighed and I went downstairs. Where Ar'mon I asked." He at his girl house, jazz said." Trey was singing as usual then he stopped, where is K'Ilana." He asked. I don't know she hasn't responded to my text messages. I'm finna text her real quick, Trey said."
Trey💋~ Wassup bae
*20 minutes later*
K'Ilana💦👅~ I'm not yo bae but wassup
Trey💋~ Yes you are 😍 but anyways wassup witchu?
K'Ilana💦👅~ Busy but why?
Trey💋~ Because you haven't been around, Queen is a lil worried.
K'Ilana💦👅~ Tell her I'll come over later but I gtg, bye. (Got to go)
Trey💋~ Ight bae💦👅
Ayo Queen K'Ilana said she'll be over here later. Ok she said."
*K'Ilana Pov*
My sisters and I decided to catch up so we went to San Miguel's and we order a booth.
*After*
As we were leaving, some people noticed us and they wanted pictures with us.
Me: hiiii guyssss I said as I was vlogging.
*Little girl: Can we get a pwicture???
K'Yanie: of course sweetie.
We took pictures with everyone and then we went back to my house.

*My house*

So where are you guys staying down here? I asked." K'Y and I are staying in a hotel. Why, didn't y'all know I was down here?? No we didn't, until Marcos told us to come surprise you, they said." Ok so tomorrow get your stuff and you guys can stay in my house for however long you need to. Ok they said." I'll be leaving in four weeks because I have to go back to L.A for my meeting with Nickelodeon studios, so as long as you keep up the place I don't care. I said." NOW go get dress we are going somewhere....go on MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT. They laughed as they went to my closet and pick out outfits.
*K'Ilana's pov*
I took a quick shower, and I decided to post one of our pictures from the shoot on Instagram.
@TheOfficialK'Ilana