Part 10

~Trey pov~
K'Ilana sat down on my bed admiring my room. Can I talk you I asked her?" Yeah. Well I like you a lot, so I wanted to know if we could be more than friends, *I put my hand on her thigh* K'Ilana will you be my girlfriend?" Dayum Trey it took you this long to ask, She said as she giggled. She tackled me on the bed, and planted multiple kisses on my lips, does that answer your question Trey, she asked?"
~K'Ilana pov~
I sat on Trey's bed looking around his room, can I talk to you he asked." Yeah I said." Will you be my girlfriend he asked?" Dayum Trey it took you this long to ask, I laughed. I tackled him on the bed and kissed him multiple times, does that answer your question, I asked him?" I got off of him and walked downstairs, oh so she's still fully clothed K'Yanie said." I gave her a death stare, as I sat on the couch. Who we waiting on I asked?" Ar'mon Queen said." Bae Trey called out from upstairs. Yes daddy I said from downstairs." Everyone gasped and looked at me. Don't start something you can finish Trey said." I laughed and ran upstairs, yeah bae. Trey pins you to the wall giving you thousands of kisses. Damn I wasn't expecting that, I whispered in his ear and walked away." I walked into Trey's bathroom wiping off the smeared lipstick from my face, Trey came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.
  *car ride*
Trey drove because my car was currently in the shop getting fixed. Trey put his hand on my thigh and I think Ar'mon noticed because he sighed and laid back in his seat. K'Alany started playing my song If I Let You Go. K'Alany started singing it then K'Yanie joined in I started dancing. I started twerking and K'Yanie was twerking with me. AYEEEEE K'Alany started yelling." FUCKKKK ITTTT UPPPPPPPP SISSSSS. K'Alany then started twerking Ar'mon started dancing and Trey was watching me twerk and looking at the road at the same time.
  *At the mall* K'Ilana pov*
We all got out the car, I was walking with Trey and K'Alany and K'Yanie were walking together and Ar'mon was walking by himself. Trey and I walked into footlocker because we both had to get some new Jordan's. When we walked out I noticed a tall figure, mom i said as I walked up to her. K'Ilana she said as she turned around

She pulled me into a hug, oh K'Ilana I've missed you darling she said to me

She pulled me into a hug, oh K'Ilana I've missed you darling she said to me. *K'Yanie and K'Alany came out of the store with Ar'mon* MOM!!! They screamed and dropped their bags. Ohhhh my kids, my mom said welcoming them into the hug." We all bursted out in tears and fell to floor as we cried.
~Trey's pov~
K'Ilana and I were leaving Footlocker when she suddenly stopped, MOM she yelled walking up to this tall person, K'Ilana the tall figure said as she turned around. I saw the one and only Naomi Campbell, my jaw dropped in pure shock. Just then K'Yanie and K'Alany walked out of the store, MOM they yelled as they dropped their bags. They run to their mom bursting out in tears and dropping to the floor. I looked at Ar'mon and he looked at me........

A/n what do you think the sisters were crying for??
How do you think Ar'mon and Trey will feel??
Will they tell everyone?? 🤷🏽‍♀️🔥