Part 6

~K'Ilana POV~
It's been two days since I've seen or even talked to Queen. I miss her so much but at the same time I don't really care because she kicked me out because I didn't tell her that I had sisters.
But anyways........
*beep beep beep*
My alarm clock went off, I stumbled out of bed feeling like I had to throw up. I ran to my bathroom and I instantly started throwing my lungs up. I was the only one home because my sisters were back in L.A for a few weeks. I hear a knock on my door as I quickly tried to gain my composure so I wouldn't look like I've been throwing up.
*At the door*
As I walked to the door, I heard two familiar voice. I opened it to reveal, Queen and Trey standing there with big smiles on their faces.
I almost threw my guts up again but I was able to hold it back. What, I asked clearly annoyed." Dayum who peed in your skittles Trey said happily."
Queen: I just wanted to talk to you.
Me: what is there to talk about, you threw me out of your house.
Queen: Yeah I know, but I really just wanna tell you how sorry I am, can I come in??
Me: yeah but only for 5 minutes
All of a sudden I could keep it anymore I ran upstairs to my bathroom. I began throwing up again but this time it was blood. I sat on the floor crying because I didn't know what was wrong with me. I then cleaned myself up and I walked back downstairs. As I was walking I nearly almost passed out, Trey caught me in his arms as I almost fell down the stairs. Are you ok, he said in a worried voice." I'm fine just let me go, I said while hitting him." Ok you have five minutes, you better talk fast.
Queen: Okkk, so when your sister KI'Yanie or K'Alany we're standing at the door before you came in, she was acting all weird because we thought that you were her. I felt angry because I thought you was being fake and pretending to not know who I was, out of all people. Then when I saw all three of you together I got mad because you kept something from me and I thought we were closer than that.
Me: I get that but you threw me and my sisters out like that was the only issue in the world like, we were nothing, and that hurts a lot.
Queen: I'm so sorry
*Then Trey started talking*
Trey: I'm sorry I kicked you out, I like you a lot, a lot, a lot, you know what I mean, he said while looking me up and down smirking."
I laughed while Queen hit him. Do you forgive us they said in unison?? Yes I said." as Trey grabbed me and hit my ass. I nearly chocked when he did that. Now you guys have to go I need to go somewhere. Where we'll come with you, Trey said." No it's ok I really need to go. Ok, they said as they were leaving." I decided to go upstairs and take a shower I then went and looked for an outfit to wear 👇🏽👇🏽

" I decided to go upstairs and take a shower I then went and looked for an outfit to wear 👇🏽👇🏽

*Car ride*As I was driving I started to get dizzy, the road got blurry I started sweating, the next thing I knew everything went black and I couldn't move a thing

*Car ride*
As I was driving I started to get dizzy, the road got blurry I started sweating, the next thing I knew everything went black and I couldn't move a thing.

A/N what do you think happened to her?
Will she be ok??
Comment and vote if you like it, Till we meet again 🌎🦋