Part 15

~K'Yanie's pov~
*In head pov*
What did I do? It was all my fault. I knew she had problems when she got to angry. If my sister dies tonight it'll be all my fault.
I snapped out of my thought as the ambulance stopped when we got to the hospital. I held K'Alany's hands which were covered in K'Ilana's blood. They rushed K'Ilana to a room which they told us we couldn't go in. Ar'mon and Trey met us in the hospital. Hey is she ok, Trey asked K'Alany?" They haven't told us anything yet, she said barely audible." Ar'mon pulled K'Alany into a hug. Trey was just staring at the floor like he was traumatized. You ok, I asked him?" No I'm not, he said still looking at the floor." I know he probably hates me right now and I know he cares for my sister with all of his heart so it hurts a lot.
~K'Alany's pov~
I looked down at my hands as Ar'mon held me In his arms, they were covered in my sisters blood. I snapped out of my daze when I saw a person that I never wanted to see again, my mother. I let go of Ar'mon and I walked up to her and punched the shit out of her. How dare you bring your dusty ass in here, you may have given birth to K'Ilana but you lost her as a daughter the day you decided to walk out of that door, I said letting a tear fall from my eye." She looked at me with so much pain in her eyes. I looked away quickly because I just couldn't stand to see her face anymore. I called her, K'Yanie said as she stepped towards me." You....did.....WHAT I yelled out loud causing everyone to look at me." I called mo, I cut her off by grabbing her by the throat using all of my strength causing Trey to grab me. Let me go I said hitting him." K'Yanie looked at me with complete fear. Her neck had a red ring around it followed by some blood from my hands. I had the murderous look in my eyes. Leave, I said as I looked at that bitch I hate to call my mother." I'm not going anywhere, K'Ilana is my daughter whether you like it or not and if she is dying dammit I'm gonna be here for her, she said to me raising her voice." She was your daughter eight years ago, and four of those years you could of come back to us, but you chose to stay away." I needed you, when I was on my own and you weren't there for me, I said letting several tears escape my eyes." When my sisters and I were no longer, you wasn't there, I'd spend nights crying sliding down my wall breaking things because I had nobody. No dad, no mom, no sisters. I was so alone I turned to this, I showed my her my cuts on my wrists, my ankles, and my thighs. I would poke myself with a knife just to draw blood, I said laughing." I didn't care about the pain I was completely numb, It didn't hurt me. So you wonder why I despise your every move, "Mom." You know damn well K'Ilana might just hate you a lot more than I do, I said sliding down the dusty old hospital wall letting a tear escape my eye."
  ~Naomi Campbell's pov~
When K'Alany grabbed K'Yanie by the throat with nothing but hate I her eyes, I knew I had damaged my child. She hated me, she wanted me dead. I realized how much pain I caused her as I saw the cuts on her wrists, the cuts on her ankles, and her thighs. She grew up without a mother to tell her what puberty was. A mother who wasn't there to hold her at night or be by her side when she was scared or feeling alone. I missed her graduations, birthdays, first modeling gig. I am such a horrible person. I destroyed my kids and they hate me for it. K'Ilana my first born, despises me. I ran out of the hospital gasping for air as I almost fainted. I sat on the bench sobbing, I am such and awful person.

~K'Yanie's pov~
When K'Alany grabbed my throat I was absolutely petrified. I thought she really gonna actually hurt me. I saw the pain, hatred, and betrayal lined up in her eyes. She looked me dead in my eyes and I felt her pain. When Trey grabbed her and pulled her back he saved me because I thought she was gonna kill me. What I saw in her eyes was not sisterly, she hated me for what I did. When she told mom why she despised her it all made since, she never told me she cut herself. She never told me how much pain she was in. I could've helped her, I would've been there for her. I snapped out of my daze to see mom running out of the hospital gasping for air. I think she realized who she made us into, damaged, dark, and destroyed.
   ~Trey pov~
After K'Alany told her mom how she felt about her, I realized just how much this had to have  effected K'Ilana, if it hurt K'Alany so much this is was way worse on K'Ilana. I went to the front desk asking about K'Ilana. Um hi is K'Ilana Knight still in surgery?" She is still in surgery but they say they got a good enough pulse on her so she is definitely alive." Oh my gosh thank you so much, I smiled at the nurse." Your so welcome, is she your girlfriend, she asked?" Yeah she is and I just about died when she barely had a pulse." I bet, but she'll be coming out of surgery soon, you be sweet to her, the nurse said winking at me." I will most definitely, I said as I walked away."
What did she say, Ar'mon asked?" She said K'Ilana is alive and that she'll be out of surgery soon." K'Alany jumped up giving me the biggest hug ever, you are the absolutely best bro she said to me." Thank you I said as I hugged her back." K'Yanie stood their looking at the ground, she still had fear all over her face.

A/N Let me know how much you guys like this story. As you know "BE EAZY GANG"🤪❤️🔥