Part 7

~Trey pov~
(Trey) (Hospital)
I woke to my phone ringing  
Hello
Is this Trey Traylor ??
Yeah who is this
This is Houston memorial Hospital, we have K'Ilana Knight here, she was in a terrible car accident, and we don't know if she will make it. She has your contact listed as Trey with the kiss emoji next to it so we think that meant something so we contacted you. Are you her boyfriend??
I jumped out of the bed so fast when they told me she was in a car accident.
Yeah
How fast can you get here?
I'm on on way
Ok.
*end of phone call*
I put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and I ran downstairs quickly to tell everybody what happened. I screamed for everybody to come out of their room," what they hell you screaming for Jazz said." Then everybody else came out. K'Ilana was in a car accident and they don't know if she'll make it. Nahllll you gotta be playing, if you pranking us then that's a  messed up prank Queen said." No I'm not the hospital just called me. You serious, Ar'mon asked?" Yes damn.  Queen dropped to her knees and started crying, this is all my fault she said." No it's not, I said trying to reassure her." We need to go like now.  Everybody jumped in the car and we took off.
  *Hospital*
Where is K'Ilana I asked the lady at the desk??
She's just getting out of surgery, you should be able to see her in about fifteen minutes.
We all went to the waiting room. "K'Ilana's family" we all stood up but we stopped when these two girls came in, they looked just like K'Ilana, where's our sister, they asked the nurse?? Are you K'Ilana's sisters?"  Yeah.  she's in room twenty, they sped off into K'Ilana's room. Are we allowed to go in there Queen asked the nurse?" Only four people so pick two other people to go in. We all decide me and Queen and I should go In.  We walked in seeing and unconscious K'Ilana and a crying sister. Queen walked up to her bed and held her hand.
~Queen pov~
I walked to K'Ilana's bed and held her hand. I felt so bad, I started crying. Trey started rubbing my back telling me it was ok. As I was crying I felt a small tug on my hand, It was K'Ilana she was barely conscious.K'I, her sister said walking up to her seeing that her eyes were open. K'iYanie, K'Ilana said as she saw her sister. I decided to scoot back and let her actual family see her first.
~K'Ilana pov~
I was starting to wake up when I felt someone holding my hand I opened one of my eyes and I saw Queen and Trey. Queen was crying while Trey was rubbing her back. I tugged her hand a little bit to show that I was awake. KI'Yanie saw that my eyes were open and she called my name as she walked to me. Y'all didn't have to come here because of me, I'm fine. K'Alany came over to me and said K'I you almost died.
I what, no your playing with me I'm fine see, I said trying to get up, I screamed because I had a massive pain in my lower abdomen. Everybody stood up when I screamed, Trey jumped and he walked over to me and removed the cover and I saw a big white bandage on my stomach. I looked at him clearly scared he saw my facial expression and he pulled me in his arms. I felt so comfortable. The nurse came in and I decided to ask her what happened.........

A/N sorry for the cliffhanger. Love ya❤️
What happened to her stomach??
What's up with her and Trey?
Will they get together??