Part 21

~Kasia pov~
K~isumad

K~isumad~ Ya girl single who tryna cop 👅_Treytraylor,ar'mon

_Treytraylor,ar'mon.warren,Perfectlaughss, (However many I said liked this post)
Comments
ar'mon.warren~ Damn ma just dm me😍

I looked at some of the comments on Krystal's post when I came across one in particular, Ar'mon's. I got mad asf but I had to get over because he a grown man and he doesn't know me like that. I decided to go see what K'Ilana was doing, I walked into her room to see her packing a suitcase.
Me: where the hell you going???
K'Ilana: Did you forget I still have a job??
Me: ahhh shit you going to L.A, I forgot.
I plopped down on her bed.
K'Ilana: Hey at least I don't go until tomorrow night.
Me: well yeah you right.
Me: ouuu what if we get the whole gang and go to the beach water park?
K'Ilana: Hell yeah that sound good asf
Me: Ight Imma go tell K'Yanie
K'Ilana: alright imma call the whole squad
Me: k
I ran straight to K'Yanie's room. AYO BIATCH," I yelled jumping into her bed." "Nigga what the fuck." She yelled.""Get dressed we finna go to the water park," "ughh fine, but I got a surprise for you, K'Ilana, and K'Alany." "What is it," I asked pulling her up?" "A damn surprise now get the fuck out," she yelled throwing a pillow at my head." I went to K'Ilana's room to make sure that she called everyone.  I walked in to see her sprawled out  on the floor, K'I...K'I.....K'ILANA. I ran over to her I took the chance to slap the shit outta her. *Pow* What the hell." I hugged her and punched her arm, what the fuck bitch you scared me." "My bad I guess I passed out."  As soon as she said that I felt a huge stinging across my face, that nigga slapped me." I bet yo ass won't never slap me again," K'Ilana said getting up." Aye I kinda just saved yo life." "Love you too." Well anyways did you call the gang??" Yup and in about an hour we'll go over to Ar'mon and Trey's." "Ight Imma go pack." "Ight"
I ran into my room taking out my Mcm bag I put my deodorant, lotion, towels, and other items in it. I ran to my closet and I grabbed two of my cutest bathing suits. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, after I got out I ran to my closet once again and grabbed a couple of outfits just in case I needed extra clothes. I quickly put my hair into a cute ponytail and put on light makeup. I walked to my closet for the third time and I decided I was gonna wear my sandals.👇🏽 (Kasia's outfit)

👇🏽 (Kasia's outfit)