Chapter 7

( Bella )

All of us are sitting in Emma's room.

" Ok so my mom and dad was out on their morning walk when they met this married couple, also the woman is pregnant. So they invited them over for dinner, including Cleo's parents and sister.They also have an older son."

And here we are in my room waiting for them to arrive. Cleo is busy painting her nails while Rikki is sitting upside down on a chair. She sighs loudly.

" But why do we have to be here?"

Cleo rolls her eyes.

"So that me and Bella isn't alone."

I nod my head and drag the comb through my hair. I look at Emma.

" So have anyone guessed why Percy feels like the moon pool yet?"

Everyone except Cleo shakes her head.

" I asked Lewis about it and he says that maybe Percy is a merman. He also told me that the glowing feeling that he gives off is called an aura. Or that's the scientific term for it."

Before anyone could say anything the doorbell rings downstairs. We all stand up and head on down to greet the new people. I'm still walking down the stairs when the door is opened and Emma's mom invites them in. First up a woman with long brown hair and a bulging bump walks through and surprising all of us next was our English teacher, professor Blofis. I and the other girls stop walking, realizing who would come through the door next. He steps through the door and look me in the eyes and grin a face splitting grin.

( Percy )

It didn't take a week for most of the girls to try and get me as their boyfriend. Even though almost everyone still thinks that Mabel and Macy is my kids. Though I have to admit, I do spend most evenings there taking care of them and spending time with Adrianna. I sometimes even stay for dinner.

I follow mom and Paul out the house and lock it behind me. We left the salad mom made in the kitchen, deciding that I would just vapour travel it to us before we reach the house. I walk behind my parents absentmindedly flipping my hunting knife in the air. Mom looks back at me and frown at my ease.

" Percy would you put that away please?"

I sigh

" Sure thing mom."

I flip it one last time and just as it touches my hand I transport it back to its sheath strapped to my thigh, giving it the effect that it fell through my hand. I look up to see we're almost there and I materialize the bowl of salad into my hand.

As we step closer to house I sense a presence that I felt before. A smile lights up my face. Oh man do I like playing with them. Mom rings the doorbell and take a step back. After a second the door swings open for the family to invite us inside. I follow mom and Paul inside, when I step inside I make eye contact with Bella and grin largely. Then make eye contact with the other three girls as well. A shiver runs down each of their spines, making my grin widen.

After introductions Emma's mom leads us to the living room table, where there is exactly enough space for everyone to sit. Everyone is already seated except the four girls, which seems to be arguing about whose going to sit next to me. After pushing around for a bit Bella ends up next to me. She looks at me apprehensively. I smile at her and lean over to whisper.

" Don't worry I won't do anything......yet."

She gulps and I laugh softly. She whisper in Cleo's ear, no doubt telling her what I said.

" So Percy where do you work?"

Cleo's dad asks me. I shake my head.

" I'm still in school. In fact I'm in the same classes as these four "