Chapter 5

( Adrianna )

Percy leads me to this nice two story house just a little away from the sea, with a small beach in between. The house is dark blue with a light blue roof along with curtains by all the windows green. He lets me walk up the pathway first and just as we reach the door, it opens by itself. I look inside to see no one there. I turn to look at Percy smiling at me cheekily and motioning for me to walk inside.

Inside the house it has a homey feel to it. Like a place where you can come back after a long day and just be with people who loves you and you love back.

"Mom, Paul we're here!"

"In the living room Percy!"

He leads me past the kitchen into the living room, where I see the man and woman that was with Percy on the plane. The woman's belly was bulging, still she stands up and pulls me into a hug. The man just shakes my hand. Both looked quite young considering that they have a teenage boy at the age of eighteen.

Wich still shocked me to the core. That a boy at that age would look and act so mature along with buying me a house and taking care of me.

" Hi, I'm Sally and this is my husband Paul. I'm so glad you could make it Percy's told us everything."

I look at Sally skeptically, almost asking in Latin before realizing it's probably just Percy who can speak it

" Everything....?"

Percy puts a hand on my shoulder and immediately I calm down, he nods his head understanding.

" Yes, I told my mother everything. Like I told you, you don't have to be uncomfortable to talk about it. We've lived through it as well."

I smile sheepishly,

"Where is Mabel and Macy? You were just holding them."

He snickers and points up. I look to see them flying through the air like baby Supergirl's, giggling and laughing all the way. His mom and dad look at him wide eyed. He rolls his eyes.

" Relax guys, she knows I have powers but doesn't know where it's from. I'm going to tell her about my life over dinner. And I'm starving so if you don't mind chop chop start cooking."

We laugh at his sassyness and I follow Sally to the kitchen, while Percy and Paul head to the living room where they're going to whatch over the twins.

" Are you settling in nicely, need any help setting things up in the girls room? Percy would be happy to help."

I smile and we start gathering the ingredients for dinner.

" I'm fine thank you. Your son has done enough for me already, I don't want to be a bother."

Suddenly Percy's yell reach us in the kitchen.

" I'll come over later this week to help set up the cribs and stuff!"

His mom glanced at the door.

" Percy, what did I tell you about listening to other people's conversations!?"

Silence is what followed. She just shakes her head.

" Now he's pretending he didn't hear me. I don't know why I bother. The paranoia hasn't left him still, I don't think it ever will."

I stop chopping to look at her questioningly.

" What do you mean paranoia? What happened?"

She sighs, " The paranoia comes with the PTSD, it's beter now but sometimes it's worse. As for what happened, well I'm sort of going to ruin the story but........he....well he fell into hell a few months ago along with is girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend mind you, she broke up with him just before we came here."