Band-Aids - Love Hurts.

Zayn's POV

    "Harry Styles, what did you do to that girl?!" I yelled through my teeth.

    "I didn't mean to!" He yelled. 

    We all sat in the living room. Harry was hiding something and he just wouldn't tell us why. It's been really hard just seeing her again. She's blocked us from her life.. It's killing me on the inside..

    "What did you do?!" Niall finally yelled.

    "I SLEPT WITH ALICE!" He yelled.   

    We were all in awe. Why would he sleep with her best friend?! This is terrible.

    "You slept with her bestfriend?!" Louis yelled.

    Everyone was against him now. I couldn't understand how Taylor would feel right now. I hope she's okay.

    I shook my head in digust at Harry. He gave me a guilty look as I stood up and grabbed my phone. I headed to the room. I started dialing her number but she was actually calling me.

    "Taylor! Are you okay?" I bombed questions to her.

    "No." She sniffled. She's crying. Shit. "Please. I need someone."

    "I am on my way." I replied.

    I hung up and grabbed my shoes. I slipped them on and I was downstairs in no time. I got many looks from the guys but Harry knew exactly what I was doing.

    "Where are you going?" Liam asked.

    "To go fix Taylor's heart." Was all I said as I glared at Harry and ran out of the house. I jumped into my car and sped down the street to her apartment.

Taylor's POV

    "No." I sniffled. "Please. I need someone.

    "I am on my way." Was all Zayn said before he hung up. I put my phone on the table and hugged a pillow tightly. How could this happen?

    I loved Harry. I just didn't want to admit it. I wanted to be with him but someone was holding me back. Justin. I love Justin but still something isn't right being with him. Someone or something is still holding me back.

    I don't understand love.

    I heard the door open and someone run in. I knew it was Zayn but my heart was pounding out of my chest. As he opened the door he just fell towards me. He pulled me into his chest tightly as I cried in his chest.

Justin's POV

   "Babe! I'm home." I said opening the door. I threw my jacket on the counter including my car keys. "Babe?"

   No answer. I walked upstairs and she wasn't there. She probably went out to get us food.

   I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and clicked on her number.

   "Hi it's Taylor. Sorry I can't get to the phone, I will call you back soon. BEEP." Her voice mail said.

   "Hey babe. It's me. Why aren't you answering your phone?" I said. "Are you okay? Call me back. I love you."

    I hung up and just sat in the living room doing nothing. I stared at my phone. No texts back or calls. I've called her 4 times.

   I'm going crazy.

   Just then my phone rang. I quickly grabbed it but it was a different number.

   "Hello?" I said.