19

*Rancid's POV*

The Five and I are in a room, and so is Missile. Korse is pinning her against a wall and we all are frozen. We can't move.

Jet is screaming as Korse gets ready to give her the yellow pill. Ghoul has tears streamig down his face. Kobra is frowning deeply and cursing out Korse. Party is broken. He's hyperventilating, sobbing, and screaming. His face is red like his hair, which is everywhere and drooping in his face. I look back to Missile and see her trying to fight Korse, but he's stronger than her and ends up forcing the pills down her throat. She pales out almost instantly as her skin shrivels up.

"NOOO!"Kobra screams. I see him crying, and screaming at Korse. He is trying so hard to pull himself towards Korse. Korse turns around and shoots him without a blink. Missile is dead on the floor and so is Kobra.

I awake with a gasp and go to reach for Party, but he's not there. I become more alert and throw my boots on. I walk outside and look out, seeing nothing. I go to the ladder and climb the roof, and I see him. I walk over slowly and sit next to him.

"Hey."I said softly, noticing the tear stains on his cheeks that were noticably red. He slung an arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"You're worried about her aren't you?"I ask. He nods his head quickly and looks out to the open. It's around 3am, and I can tell by the moon.

"How could I not? She means the whole world to me. We need to plan a takeover soon. Before Korse finds us. He's too close. BL/ind. have been advancing and we don't know what the fuck to do. We need to takeover. But how? When? So many things to do and plan and, and then I'm always worried about you no matter what you say, Dr.Death is up my ass about BL/ind. all the time. The guys are all pestering me about a plan and about how this thing is gonna work and somehow I'm supposed to figure it all out."He said in one breath.

"Party, honey, that's a lot on your plate."I said, taking him in for a hug. He put his head on my shoulder and exhaled, his hot breath blowing on my neck.

"Party I think the-"

"I'm scared, and I-I know that's wrong but I'm fucking terrified."He breathed out, barely audible. I hugged him tighter and kissed his hair.

"Party, you have all the reason in the world to be. It's going to be okay, you know how I know?"He shook his head.

"Because we're going to take down BL/ind. and you don't have to figure it out now. You're the Party Poison, you can do anything you put your mind to."I looked down for a response but he was already asleep. Kobra looked up and smiled softly.

"Help?"I mouthed. He nodded and climbed up the ladder. He took the sleeping Party Poison off of me and started to go down the ladder. I went after him and opened the diner door for him. He placed Party in our bed and then beckoned me outside. I followed, grabbing my jacket. We sat on the rock and he turned to face me.

"What happened?"

"He's scared, Kobra. He thinks he isn't able to do everything that he's being asked of, plus Missile Kid and that issue. Y'know basically everything." He nodded and opened his eyes. I could barely see them because it was so dark.

"I heard him screaming up there, I guess he didn't know that I was on watch."

"What was he screaming?"

"I don't know, it just sounded jumbled."

"He told me about when he was younger, he'd scream into his pillow and he told me what you and your mom would do."Kobra smiled and chuckled a bit.

"He'd always tell me 'Mikey I'm not lying, nothing's wrong!' I knew better though."

"That's your real name?"He nodded solemnly and cocked his head to the side a bit.

"Michael James. That's me."

"Leila Grace. That's me."I mimicked. The sun started to go up, so I smiled, and got off the rock.

"I have work to do, I'll be back."I said with a smirk, and ran inside. I got out some stuff from my old base, and then looked around for a frying pan, I mean after all this was a diner. I found it and started mixing the stuff I had. I turned the stove on with my lighter and lit a cigarette as well. I poured some of the mixture in the pan and heard it sizzle as I smiled. I haven't had pancakes in over 6 years.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

HI YES I'M SO SORRY I KNOW THIS IS VERY VERY SHORT BUT I SWEAR THIS NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG ASF