10

*Rancid Sauger's POV*

I woke up before Party. He was next to me with an angelic look on his face. He was so adorable I didn't want to wake him up just yet, so I didn't. I got out of bed and tied my boots, putting my gun in my holster and my mask in my pocket. I quietly walked out and went into the main room, where Jet was chewing gum and Kobra was eating Power Pup.

"Hey guys."I said, yawning. They waved and I sat next to them, getting a can of Power Pup.

"Ready for the raid?"I asked, making conversation.

"Fuck yeah, it's our first raid in awhile!"Jet exclaimed, after blowing a bubble.

We talked for a few minutes before Ghoul came out with his Frankenstein mask in his hand and his hair all messed up. He yawned and sat down. Judging by the sun, it was around 5 A.M. so reasonably, everyone was tired. It took about an hour for everyone but Party to wake up, including Dr.D and Show Pony.

"So you guys are 100% ready?"

"No we need Party."I said, looking up from my gun. I was altering it to the deadly ammo I got from a S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W one time.

"Go get him than, I'll wake up Missile."Pony said. I nodded and got up, turning my gun on safety and walking away. I walk into the room we were staying in and see Party still sleeping soundly. I strut over to him and sat down on the bed. I rubbed his back gently and he moaned sleepily.

"Hello?"He mumbled into his pillow, sleep coating his voice.

"Hey baby."

He immediately smiled and opened his eyes, propping up on his elbows. I moved my hand from his back to his shoulder. I made small circles on his shoulder and he smiled, showing his small cute teeth. He laid back down and put his head on my thigh, smiling widely. I chuckled and placed my hand on his head.

"Party, c'mon you have to get up."

"Says who?"He said, his voice muffled by my leg.

"Me and everyone else."

"No."He whined.

"Partyyyyy, c'mon you have to get up!"He sighed and kissed my inner thigh before getting up. He rubbed his eyes with his hands in fists and yawned. I made an 'awe' sound and he shook his head, putting his shoes and mask on. He walked over to me and hugged me, inhaling sharply.

"Morning."He said, kissing me softly. I smiled into the kiss and let go, taking his hand. I walked him outside with my hand around his waist, since he was still tired.

"Goodmorning Sass Queen!"Missile said, latching onto his leg. I smiled at them being so cute and sat next to Show Pony.

"Be safe with her yeah?"He nudged me.

"My life over hers. All of theirs."I said looking at her and Party play. He side-hugged me as Dr.D placed a bigass gun on the table. I zoned out of the conversation looking at my hands.

"What is Korse planning?!"

"He's planning a sweep-out on Zone 1 and he's burning things down. He's out to get you guys and he's very close and-"He said, but cut himself off.

"And what?"I growled.

"I'll never tell."I raised my regular ray gun to his forehead.

"And...what?"I said louder.

"All of you. All five. He wants you. And so does your whore of a mother. I know all about you Fellerman."

"Babe you okay?"Party asked quietly. I snapped my head up and looked around before meeting Party's big hazel eyes.