16

*Party Poison's POV*

I woke up under Rancid, her body moving up and down slowly as she breathed. I squirmed a bit to sit up and Rancid moved in her sleep.

"No baby, please go back to sleep it's early."I whispered, holding her more tightly. She didn't move for a bit, so I relaxed and placed my hands on her back, stroking her bare skin under the blanket. 

Last night was great, and I think she trusts me fully now. I just have to get her strength back. I think we'll train soon. I want her strong so she can be back up and fighting the pigs as soon as possible.

"No,"Rancid said in her sleep. I became alert and sat up, trying to wake her up. Was this stage 3? She flinched at my touch and curled up.

"Please mom!"She said, getting a little bit louder.

"No!"She said, her eyes shooting open as I shook her violently. I furrowed my eyebrows as we made eye contact. She threw herself on me but her eyes never left my eyes.

"Sauger-"

"Leila, Leila, it's Leila."She said exasperated. I hugged her tightly. Her real name sounded like heaven as it slipped off of her lips.

"Leila, you're okay now. It's me, Party Poison."

"I-I don't know a Party Poison."I took a deep breath and met her eyes.

"Leila, it's okay. I'm Gerard and you're okay now. Okay?"She nods slowly and relaxes into my body.

"Leila, I'm going to go get you water, will you be okay here?"She looks up at me, as if she's lost and nods her head. I slipped out of the room and ran into Jet's. I shook him and he looked at me slowly.

"What's up?"

"Stage 3 started and she looks fucking lost."

"Get her water and slowly tell her who she is."

"She's calling herself by her real name. It's odd."

"It's normal. Like I said, give her water and slowly tell her who she is. Make her feel safe."I nodded and thanked him,  grabbing a bottle of water on the way back.

"G-Gerard?"She whimpered. I came to the bed and handed her water.

"No, I'm Party Poison...and you're Rancid Sauger. People call you Swizzle."She furrowed her eyebrows as well as me. I grabbed her face gently and looked into her eyes.

"Where-Where's Gerard?"

"Honey, let's just drink some water and then we can talk."I handed her the bottle which I had opened and watched her take a swig. She eventually finished the bottle when I relaized her hand had been clamped around mine.

"Party I don't feel good."She whimpered, in a quiet voice. Maybe she was back to her normal self?

I picked her up and rushed to the bathroom, setting her next to the rusted toilet. I stroked her hair and held it back as she hurled. I kissed her neck and rubbed her back softly as she finished. She laid her head on my chest and wrapped an arm loosely around my back. She looked so mentally drained and exhausted.

"Party what happened to me?"She asked, exhaling deeply.

"You're in stage 3 of the pill withdrawral. You're safe and with me. Me."I said, holding her back so she was steady. She gripped my arms tightly where my muscles were and had looked into my eyes.

"Can we go back to bed?"I looked out the window and saw it was still dark, maybe around midnight, so I nodded my head and looked at her with a worried glance.

"Do you need help getting up?"She looked up at me sheepishly and nodded. I picked her up bridal style and brought her back to the bed. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Goodnight my love, feel better."I said, kissing her hair. She tensed a bit as I spoke, but I chose to ignore it and continue to rub my hand down her back until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Rancid was looking in the mirror, messing with her hair. She didn't seem to notice me so I watched her as she tried ro braid her hair. Her fingers were very weak and they wouldn't comply. She used to be able to braid her hair extremely fast. We used to time her. I think her best was 3 and a half minutes, and now she couldn't even do it because she was so weak. She looked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Morning. I'll be back."She said, grabbing her mask.

"Where are you going?"I asked sleepily. She put her index finger to my lips and stroked my cheek, making me more tired. She kissed my head one more time before I fell asleep again.

The next tome I woke up, it was because Ghoul was shaking me.

"Dude where is she?"

"What?"I asked groggily.

"Rancid, she took her bike, gun, mask and her bag and she's gone!"I shot up and rubbed my eyes.

"What?!!"

"And she...she left a note that said 'don't look for me I'll be back eventually' and  signed it Sauger."

"WHAT?!"I got out of bed and ran to the main room and saw the note.

Hey boys,

I know I just got back back but I have to go leave and get myself stronger. I'm too weak as is I feel like chicken shit. So don't come looking for me I'll be back eventually. Don't worry. Love you all.

P.S Missile's birthday gift is in my room under the bed. Please apologize to her for me not being there.

-Sauger xoxo

I dropped the note and slumped against the wall.

"I just fucking got her back. Where the fuck would she go?"

"Hopefully not BL/ind."Ghoul said.

"I fucking hope not. I love that girl I can't lose her."

"You haven't Party. She'll be back."I nodded and pressed my fingers to the bridge of my nose, sighing.