Chapter 6

I'm sorry it took so long, I've been kinda busy, and got side-tracked. School starts in 5 days, and before I was so excited. But I'm gonna freak the hell out soon. This summer was awesome! Well, the second half was. But dont expect slower updates. Writing chapters in the middle of the night will not change. This isn't my best chapter, I was distracted.This is dedicated to Lovechrism, because she commented on my first chap saying she loved it, and she voted, so THANK YOU AGAIN! I LOVE YOU! That was awkward.... BUT WHATEVS. I LOVE ALL PEOPLE WHO LIKE MAH STORIES. And dedicated to WiseCarrot, for asking Lovechrism to read this! SO I LOVE BOTH OF YOU. YEAH, I DO.

-Lourdes

Chapter 6:

JADE'S POV

"He said what?!" Harry spluttered, then proceeded to choke on his tea.

"He told me he liked me." I repeated.

Was that so hard to believe?

Harry scratched his head. "We were all pretty drunk, was I awake? I can't remember."

"You weren't awake. You passed out with your head on Lou's crotch." I rolled my eyes.

Harry grinned briefly.

"Anyways, we need to wake the rest of them up. Liam and Niall are pretty easy to wake up, but Lou and Zayn are dang hard."

"I CALL LIAM!" I said quickly. He seemed the least likely to cause me any accidental harm when he just woke up.

"Oh no, you don't! You're taking Niall and Louis."

Oh God. Not Louis... And Niall posed a threat of extreme awkwardness.

"I'll see you in half an hour. Hopefully. Lou's crazy when he wakes up." And Harry rushed off.

Oh, Haz. When is Louis not crazy?

I found Niall clutching a bag of empty potato crisps, sprawled out on the dining table. Half of his face was hanging off of it, and his hat was inside out.

Oh God. This is going to be awkward.

"Niall." I said slowly. "Niall. Niall!" I poked his cheek.

"Niall! Harry ate all your food!" I snapped in his ear.

The blond Irish boy jerked up and clenched his fists, blue eyes wide, "What did Harry do?"

"Nothing!" I said quickly, "It was just to get you to get up." I said.

Niall studied me. "Smart girl. I can respect that." He decided.

"Onto Louis!" I said, not looking him straight in his clear blue eyes.

"Hey," Niall scratched his blond head after removing his hat and tossing it to the side, "What happened last night? I remember drinking with the boys over FaceTime, and then nothing."

I barely felt my jaw drop.

Bloody fucking hell!

He didn't remember! He fucking told me he liked me, and didn't remember!

"What?" Niall asked from looking at my expression.

I clamped my mouth shut. "Nothing." I said quickly. "Let's go wake Louis up."

Niall eyes me curiously, but he did give in to his smile. "Big task ahead. Let's go!" And he grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

I ignored the burning in my cheeks and the disappointment that burrowed deep inside me.