Chapter 14

Little Things. The most beautiful song in the world.

Chapter 14:

"Harry! It's perfect! Don't you think?" I asked him, pleading.

"No." Harry said honestly, but he wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Oh c'mon, Harry! It won't even last long!" I kneeled down on my knees in front of him, clasping my hands together.

"Do you really like him that much, Jadey?" Startlingly green eyes finally locked with mine.

"Yes." I said truthfully.

Harry stared at me for a while, bfore gulping. "Fine. I'll do it." He said reluctantly.

I grinned wide, sprang up, and tackled him, kissing his forehead. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"Oh, get a room!" Louis said, walking into the living room of him and Harry's flat.

Harry smirked, "Well, we had one until you came in."

I laughed.

"Yeah, well--" Louis started, "I'm sorry. I just can't look at you guys like that with a straight face."

"Then don't." I said, shrugging.

Harry laughed.

When, Louis walked away, Harry turned toward me with a hint of pink on his cheeks. "Shall we announce it?" He asked.

"We shall." I grinned giddily.

Harry pulled out his laptop, and signed onto twitter, then going onto his camera.

"Smile." He said softly.

I did, and he took the picture of me.

He uploaded it to twitter, his tweet saying:

@Harry_Styles: So, guys... How pretty is my girlfriend? :)

Immediately, people started replying.

Luv1DBoys: @Harry_Styles @YoItsJadey WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED ABOUT THIS AFFAHSH

1DUpdateChica: @Harry_Styles I knew it. Harold you fucking cheated on me.

StylesIsMine1: Wayt wut iz he cereal????!!!

TwilightFudgers: @StylesIsMine1 No, he just lied to his 7 million followers and the world. YES HE'S FUCKING SERIOUS. AND LEARN TO SPELL.

LouisHipThrusters: @Harry_Styles @YoItsJadey No. Watch him drop you like a piece of shit. I deserve Harry, not you.

JBForeverPlz: @YoItsJadey Ugly piece of shit. Drop dead. I hate you. You're ugly and don't even know Harry like I do.

My eyebrows scrunched together. Damn. These fans could be pretty offensive.

Harry must have noticed my small sniffles as I read some of the hate tweets, and he pulled the laptop away.

He and I weren't really dating, but it hurt, what those girls said to me. They were fucking insane!

"No, give me your laptop." I said firmly, blinking back the small tears that prickled my eyes.

He wordlessly handed it to me. I signed onto my twitter, then back to the camera.

"Both of us?" I asked.

I loved Harry... As a friend. He was amazing, and brilliant, and we had to deal with this hate in a good way.

He nodded, "You're amazing, Jadey." he said softly.

"So are you." I replied.

I turned to smile at the camera, but, instead, Harry pressed his soft lips against my cheek. I turned on the countdown-photo option thing and looked down, blushing and smiling slightly. But when I looked back up to smile for the photo, the picture had already been taken.

"It's beautiful." Harry said.

He was right. The sunlight shafting in from the blinds in the room danced along his curly hair, making some locks look gold. His eyes were closed, eyelashes casting shadows on his cheeks. I couldn't stop staring at the sweet smile on his face.

I nodded.

"Just like you." He murmured and kissed my cheek once more.

I blushed, cleared my throat and looked back to twitter.

I had to do this for Niall. I loved him. The only problem was the fact that he was dating another girl... Right after we admitted our true feelings for each other.

Of course, he forgot the whole admitting part, but that's not the point. He should still have feelings for me. Kate shouldn't change that.

This would be my last attempt. After this, it was it.

<NIALL'S POV>

My iPhone instantly started beeping with an insane amount of tweets.

"What's that madness?" Kate asked, nodding at it.

I shrugged, "Check it."

My new girlfriend picked it up off the table and scrolled through twitter.

"Jade and Harry are dating?" She asked after a few moments, flipping back her dirty blond waves.

She was so pretty. I felt like I was really falling for her. She was sweet, talented, fun.

I bristled automatically, "What?"

She blinked at my startled reaction, "Here." She shrugged an handed it to me.

Harry tweeted a picture of beautiful Jade. With her dark green eyes. With her shiny black hair. With the small smile across her lips.

I thought I was finally over her. But...

I could feel my blood boiling, at the hate comments, but even at the congratulation tweets as well. I checked Jade's twitter.

Her last tweet had been 2 hours earlier.

YoItsJadey: Rise above the hate :) xx I love you, Harry

She said she loved him. And the picture was him kissing her.

It made me so mad.

Doesn't he know that I fell for her hard? I thought angrily, but then corrected myself. No, he didn't. Because you didn't let anyone know. Not even Jade... Or even yourself.

I looked back to Kate. She had leaves braided into her hair like a halo, and her teal eyes were wide and pretty. The little stud in her nose glinted in the light.

I leaned forward.

This was away from cameras.

Away from the press.

Away from everyone else.

Maybe then, this could become real. I thought.

She didn't object as my face neared hers, so I pressed my lips against hers.

I shut my eyes tight and tried to make the world disappear.

But there was one smiling face that just seemed to stick.

-----

How was that, guys?

I am so sorry I haven't updated anything in forever.

School sucks.

AND I have had to get used to a new schedule.

Anyways, tell me what you think of this chapter! Team Harry? Team Niall?

What'd you guys think of Little Things? I honestly love that song so much. It's fucking beautiful. It's my favorite song ever. It applies to me in every way.

So, thank you, Mr. Ed Sheeran for letting my boys sing it.

Love you guys! Thanks for all your support!

FREDRICKKKKKK :P

Oh yeah, did I tell you my unicorn died? It's a long story... Won't bore you with the details, but he was murdered :P

-

Lissy Horan