Chapter 12

So... How was the last chapter? Did you guys like it?

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS.

Pic on the side is Kate.

I really like talking to you guys, especially when I'm having a bad day! SO CHAT ME AND MESSAGE ME!

BUT OMG I HAD SO MUCH FUN AT YOUR HOUSE, DREY!!!!!

JUST DANCE 3 OH YEAH!

Video on the side is Live While We're Young. I'm in love with it! It's my favorite song by them!

I know we only met, but let's pretend its love <3

OMG ZAYN'S FACE DURING THE CHORUS WHEN HE MAKES THE HEART SIGN WITH HIS FINGERS OMG.

Anyways, I love you!!!

Chapter 12:

<NIALL'S POV>

What was Jade talking about? When I told her what happened, her face crumpled, and there might have been tears in her green eyes, but my head was pounding too much to tell.

When Liam came back with a pillow, he and Jade gently rested my head on it.

Harry came with a bag of ice. He leaned over next to Jade, and was about to press it on my head, when he made eye contact with Jade. He looked at me once, and then back at her, and sometime between that, he started fuming.

My vision was slightly blurry, but I could see his lips move.

'How could you?'

How could I what? Fall down? Hit my head?

What was Harry so mad about?

What had happened that could make him so angry with him, and why couldn't I remember what they were talking about?

<HARRY'S POV>

Honestly.

He has to be trying to hurt her this much.

This can not be an accident.

Seeing the tears make her eyes glisten made me breath catch in my throat and I wished I could hug her in the way she wanted Niall to.

"Jadey," I tried to whisper in her ear.

"No, Harry," She whispered back.

She finished treating Niall's head, and stalked off.

I watched her retreating back, and slowly, the rest of the boys left.

"Why, Niall? Why do you keep hurting her? That's my only question." I told him, and strode off to find Jade.

I found her huddled in her bedroom back in Niall's flat. When she saw me, she turned away.

"Jade--"

"No. Stop it." She interrupted me. "I want to be done... But I can't."

Jade, how I wish you could be done with him and see what's been right in front of you this whole time.

We heard the doorbell ring. I sprang up, grabbed Jade's small hand to take her with me, and when I opened the door, I was met with none other than the beautiful, famous singer, Kate Ryders.

Dirty blond, surfer curls floated down her back, and her eyes were a stormy silvery-gray color. She was really pretty, and was the type of girl who you could just walk up to and strike a conversation with.