Chapter 5

I feel awkward doing an author's note when there's only 1 person who's reading it that I'm sure is reading. So thanks to WiseCarrot for adding this to her reading lists! She's the first! you rock, WiseCarrot! I still feel awkward about writing these notes, but I feel like I should, you know?

I get this story seems fluffy and there's not much going on, but I've got stuff planned, I just need happy chapters right now. There's going to be a bit of drama in the next few chapters! I'm excited to write it!

Anyways, just in case I get an unlikely massive amount of views, I'm not going to be updating for about 5 or 6 days. I'm going on vacation to my hometown in Cali, and I'm going to be spending time with family. But its about a 7 hour drive, and I'll have breaks to write (I prewrite on my iPod Touch and then upload it to Wattpad)

Good luck to 1D for the Teen's Choice Awards, I voted for you!

And I've started my Louis Tomlinsons story, but I'm prewriting and I'm going to wait until I'm farther along with this story to upload.

Enjoy!

- Lourdes

Chapter 5:

Two weeks later, me, Lissa, and One Direction had officially bonded and become the best of friends.

Zayn and Louis were watching Niall as he stuck his head in the fridge, Haz and I were sprawled out on the floor next to each other, and Lissa and Liam were laughing together on the couch in the living room of Lou and Harry's flat.

I elbowed Harry and pointed to Lissa and Liam, "They're really hitting it off, huh?"

"Yeah," Harry answered, flashing me his signature grin, "Almost as much as you and Niall."

I froze. "Woah. What?!" I whisper-yelled.

Harry chuckled, "C'mon, Jadey, anyone with eyes could see you like him, and I think he likes you, too. Or at least, he's halfway there."

"He doesn't."

"But you do? You didn't deny it." Harry smirked.

I'd gotten really close to Harry over these past couple weeks, and we'd really bonded quickly. He became my best friend.

"Harry Edward Styles, if you tell him, I will never speak to you again." I hissed, pointing to him.

Harry rolled over on his side to face me. "Don't worry," he assured, "I won't tell him, or anybody else." He grabbed my messy braid and started twirling it.

"Okay." I said, relieved. "But, yes, I do kind of maybe like him." I said quickly.

Yes. I did like Niall Horan. Getting over Ethan was hard, but while the rest of the boys were doing something, I hung out with Hazza in his bedroom and had a good cry session with ice cream and the entire Switched At Birth season, which Harry loved, just in case you were wondering. We talked about it, I pigged out some more on the cookie dough ice cream, and Harry Styles officially became my best friend.

Harry laughed at me. "So, what're we gonna do about it?"

"Do about what?" I knitted my eyebrows.

"To get Niall to fall head over heels for you." Harry said slyly.

I leaned over and pecked my best friend Haz's cheek because he was being so sweet. "And how are we going to do that?"

Harry's full lips pulled into a one-sided smile. "We'll put you in my underpants, and you'll walk around going "I love Niall!" and then you'll take off my underpants, and you'll be wearing a poofy skirt that looks like frosting on a cupcake. And he'll love it because it was food-looking, and then you'll give 'im a cupcake that I sprinkled with some of my magic, and he'll eat it. And boom, he loves you!" He said it in his attempt at a Russian accent, which he failed at horribly. Why Russian? I don't know. How can you ever know with these boys?