Chapter21: Brandon House Party

Brandon Pov: Sup yall yeah ya boy throwing a house party !! I invited almost everybody to come to my party watch that bitch gone be hype AF bruhh !!

Man i hope nothing go bad cause tonight is my high night imma get so high and might get drunk !!

Madison Pov: So me and Q bout to get ready for Brandon Party that he's having .. i just took my 30min shower now im putting on my booty short , a crop top that says " You And I " and my heels next i curled my hair ....

Now we heading to brandon house it didnt take long so a few mins later we was at his house and a whole bunch of people was there ...Q grabbed me from behind as we walked in and of course hoes was mean mugging me but who care cause i don't !!

Q Pov: Soon as we got in bitches was looking Madison up and down but she didn't care and i didnt either cause i already got what i want and that my wifey! We found My nigga brandon on the floor dancing with tracy so me and madison started dancing man she was throwing that ass on me , me and big Q was enjoying it ...if you know what i mean!

Madison Pov: Man they was playing "Big Booty Judy" bruhh i had to throw this ass on Q cause thats my shit !! He was holding my ass so tight i was loving it ! But the song had went off so we went to brandon kitchen to get some to drink when a bitch bumped into me , i looked at her face and it was sasha bruhh i swear this bitch really makes me sick !!

Sasha: oh heyy girl i didnt know brandon invited you !

Madison: i should say the same for you !!

And with that me and Q kelp walking i dont have time for sasha . tonight i wanna have some fun with my niggas and my man ....Nobody was in the kitchen so Q grabbed me and put me on the counter and we started making out until somebody came in and it was brandon!

Brandon:(laughing) Aye man yall need take that shit somewhere else!!

I left Q behind with Brandon and went to find the girls and of course they was on the dance floor dancing to " Turn Down For What" i ran up and started twerking with them man i was having so much fun!

Hours Later ...

Madison Pov: The party had finally stopped it was bout 3 some in the morning when me and Q left man i had so much FUN!! But we was on the way home when a car ran us off the road it was bout a few seconds later and i passed out !